Chapter 16: Saving You

Hello!!!!

Sorry for the long wait, I was busy studying for exams and was doing my assignments TTvTT

Anyways welcome to this new chapter!!!!

AHAHA let's get started!!<3

________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey doesn't know what to do right now...

A few minutes ago...

He was mourning for the death of his beloved then in a blink, he got blinded by a bright light and saw all of the memories of Hanagaki Takemichi. Then when his vision cleared up, he is back. Standing dumbfounded at Musashi Shrine staring at the blonde blue-eyed boy.

He was speechlessly happy, that the Gods gave him the chance to rewrite his Takemitchy's future. To be able to save him.

If he's not wrong he time-traveled at their meeting after the battle with Valhalla. And that he was suppose to announce something about a temporary replacement for the 1st division Captain who is in a coma and will wake after the battle with Black Dragon.

But right now he doesn't want to speak because all he felt was a pure wave of euphoria, he is too happy to see Takemichi alive, less broken, and younger with his stupid blonde hair and hairstyle. He was so tempted to jump from the platform and hug the blonde but he tried to resist since he might scare the blonde.

Toman was confused and all at their commander's weird well not just their commander even their vice. Both had the same look and were looking at the crowds with a slight soft expression but they decided to remain silent since they don't know what the duo would do to them when confronted.

It remained like that for a few more minutes both were in a trance and the members were fucking confused till they snapped out of it for a while.

Mikey continued his announcement but was stopped when a loud but familiar shout was heard. Then the sound of someone running and stumbling on the entrance of the shrine came.

"HOLY SHIT!! MIKEY DID WE GET HIT BY SOME SHIT CAR OR SOMETHING??? WHY THE HELL AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT HOSPITALIZED?!!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MITCHY?!! AND WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU?!!"  A man with long black hair said panting. A light blue hospital gown is draped on his shoulders revealing red bandages around his abdomen.

"Oy, Baji!!! What are you doing? you've reopened your wounds!!!!" Mitsuya said.

"Hahah! I think he got some brain damages!! Right peh?!" Pah said as Peh nodded agreeing to his captain.

"Oy! Shut it Pah!!! What the hell happened? Why-Ah! No way!!!!"  Baji said looking really amused, his golden-brown eyes wandering through the crowd till it landed on ocean blue eyes. 

Baji's face softened as soon as he saw him and was on the brink of crying till he saw the bi-Kisaki.

Face growing dark, he launched himself at the tan-skinned boy. 

"You Bitch!! Fuck you! You-YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" He said as he beat the blonde boy.

"Baji-san!!! Stop please CALM DOWN!!! This is not the right time to kill Kisaki yet!!!" Chifuyu said as he tried to pull Baji away from Kisaki.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT THE RIGHT TIME!!! LEMME KILL THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW TO FINISH THINGS!! AND MAKE SURE SIT DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!!!" 

"NOOOO BAJI-SAN!! YOU'RE OPENING YOUR WOUND MUCH MORE PLUS YOU'LL END UP IN PRISON!!!"