Chapter 9: Annoying Visitor

Hello!!!

Welcome to another chapter!!!

Were back to another Mikey and the boys pov!

Hehehe....really really sry I couldn't update my parent's are having their big wars lately so I couldn't do much so my homes quite a mess LMFAO don't worry I'm fine just a bit stressed out LMFAO....HAHAHAHAH anyways sry if the chapter is not good enough hehe since I wasn't much in a mood hehe anyways.

let's get started!!

Chapter 9 starts!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey and the others were busy looking for more clues, hints, or something they could get to find the man who used to be a crybaby.

"Fuck it!!! Arghhhh I hate how it felt like he's gone with the wind." Baji said as he threw the papers that he was holding.

"Woahhh~ since when did you learn some deep shit Baji-kun" Kazutora answered snickering as he pick up the papers that Baji scattered.

"Your not the only one stressed out Baji." Draken said as he stare intensely at the PC hoping some sort of info would come out when he typed Takemichi's name on the search bar.

" Sigh. We're going nowhere!!! We have fricking fewer resources! We still need to do our shitty jobs! We lack sleep!! And we're fucking shitty assholes who are unaware of our friend's sufferings." Mikey said as he pull his hair, and is getting emotional which was rare.

"Calm down Mikey...we'll find something for sure! Let's take a break and have lunch shall we?" Mitsuya said showing the food he bought.

Everyone dropped whatever they were doing and grabbed the food and drinks they wanted.

"...." 

"What is it Mikey?" Izana asked Mikey who haven't touched his food yet.

"It's alright...we'll find something for sure!" Souta said. Nagoya nodded agreeing to his brother's statement.

"No. that's not it."

"Then tell us. We're your friends if we continue to bottle up our feelings and hide our deepest secrets. We'll end up nowhere. Let's try being more open about each other's pain and struggles from now on. Shall we?" Chifuyu said.

"That's not it either...."

"Then tell us?!!" Izana said loss in his patience.

"Ken-chin....this ain't a kiddy meal plus there's no flag. " Mikey said looking like the most abused puppy to ever exist.

"..."

Everyone was speechless. They faced palmed themselves at Miley's childishness. They all were expecting something big turns out it was just because of a kiddy meal and a missing flag.

"MIKEY!!!!" 

"But it is a worse problem!!"

"MOTHER FUCKER!!! Just eat whatever's in front of you, you little shrimp!!" Izana said his patience for his fucked up little brother soon dispersed. 

'I should learn some Filipino curse words so I could curse him and tell him it was a compliment.' Izana thought.

They all laughed a bit at their stupidity.

"Reminds me of the old days where I had to carry Mikey everywhere. " Draken said.

"Mmh. You're like his mom lolol" Kazutora answered.

Chatting for a bit about the good old days, where they used to be delinquents and laughing at their own stupidities and all.

"Hellowww boyzzzz~!!!" A girl with short silver hair appeared at the door with another girl with long brown hair.

"Senju why are ya here."

"Why do you love me that much~! Oh, Mikey I never thought you were this sweet~!" Senju said sarcastically.

"Shut it you midget!!!"

"Hey!!! It's the normal height of a girl plus get a measuring tape and check yours too, shrimp"

"S-sister!! I missed you!!!" 

"Sigh. Hakka I how long are you gonna be a giant baby." Yuzuha said as she hug her 'little' brother.

"Yuzuha!! Long time no see!" Mitsuya said as he waved his hand at her.

"How's living with Senju like?! Bet it's hella difficult handling that bratty princess." Mikey said as he glared at Senju.

"Oh you little shrimp!! Hmph, you're just jealous since you're still single virgins LOL AHAHAHAHA." Senju barked back laughing menacingly at Mikey.

"OY!!! That almost felt like you're insulting us too" Baji answered growling at the silver headed-woman.

"Oh?! I forgot we have lots of single dogs here LMFAO!!!" then bursted laughing once again.

The boys were all controlling their anger since they still wouldn't want to beat up a girl.

"Pfft—Love stop teasing them. You know they all love one missing person."

"Yeah yeah! The boy we used to love and the one that brought us together hehe~! It's funny how we both used to have a crush on him but ended up together!"

"Mmh. It all started when we found out the other has once sided feeling for him. We talked about our broken hearts then we fell in love..hehe~"

"Mmh. Shut it, we don't need you to talk about you're shitty love story. What are you doing here anyway, you're not even the type to visit people you ain't that close with." Mikey said still pissed at Senju's insult.

"Oh yeah!! Hehehe sorry, Naoto your brother in law told us that he needs to talk to all of us. He needs some stuff for his police stuff." Senju said.

"..."

"Wait!! How could I forget Naoto is a detective!!!" Mikey said looking at Draken who got what he meant.

"That means we could ask him to help us look for Mitchy!" Draken said with a smile making the others cheer and celebrate at the news.

They all hopped on their bikes and went to the location Senju told them.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Im really sry if this chapter is short TT^TT 

I hope you liked it somehow!!!

Thank you for the support, comments, follows, and stars you this story of mine hehe<333

I hope you had a great day unlike mine LMFAO!!

hehe ~!