Chapter 13: His Fault

hello!!!

Hahaha~Welcome to another chapter!!!

Hehe so I just had my second dose but I'm good so I've decided to write this chapter since I'm in a mood to write and I need this to lessen the stress from school:DDD

Anyways, let's start!!!

Chapter 13 starts!!!<33

________________________________________________________________________________

Naoto soon came with Baji beside him in the front seat, Chifuyu and Kazutora at the back. 

"Mikey-nii—Ah, Takemichi-kun...I'm glad we've finally found you...did you knock him out?"Naoto asked as he walk towards them with the trio behind him.

"PARTNER!! Is he okay?!"  Chifuyu asked as he placed his palms at Takemichi's cheeks.

"Mmh, Izana just knocked him out so he won't try to resist plus he got damn strong. His punches may be a bit flimsy probably because he was panicking but the punch stung a lot."Draken said as he shook his hand that caught the punch.

"Put him at the back seat hurry, I already called the police plus the other Bonten executives might come too." Naoto said.

"Where are you going, Mikey?"

"I'm sitting beside, Mitchy?" He said.

"There's no more space, go sit at you're CBT50T with Draken." Kazutora said.

"Ehhh? But...One of you is going with Baji right?" Mikey said with an ominous smile. All of them could just sigh at Mikey's clinginess to Takmichi. Kazutora gave way and is now going to ride on Baji's bike. 

They put Takemichi in the backseat, Mikey at the middle wanting to keep Takemichi to himself.

The ride to Naoto's apartment was awkwardly silent. Takemichi was leaning on Mikey's shoulder as Mikey pats his head staring at him the whole ride.

Reaching the Apartment. Mikey carried Takemichi bridal style then laid him on the sofa.

As they told everything that happened to Naoto. The girls soon come home with Lots of paper bags in their hands.

Senju tossed Mikey's card at him and stuck out her tongue at him as he glared at her. 

"Are you sure you didn't kill him? I think you've hit him too hard Izana..." Hakkai said just arriving a few minutes ago.

"I only used a small amount of my strength though. " Izana answered.

"Let's just wait for a while more he might wake up soon. " Smiley said.

"Oh, by the ways what happened to Sanzu and Rindou?" Mitsuya asked still pissed at Sanzu.

 "Ah, the other executives came a few minutes after we left but Sanzu was still not caught. The police came right on time and were able to surround them and put them to jail and were sentenced a lifetime in prison." Naoto said with a reassuring smile.

"Then what about Mitchy? Will he be prisoned too?" Asked Draken.

"Well...he too needs to be imprisoned but maybe I can find some ways...I found out that he had some therapy sessions when he was in prison. " Naoto said.

They could only sigh sadly. They've just reunited with their hero but soon he had to leave once again.

Takemichi groaned softly making them all shift their attention to him. His eyes opened revealing his empty blue eyes, then sat properly on the sofa.