Chapter 11: Mi-Mikey-kun?!!

Hello everyone!!!!

Since some of y'all requested to update this chapter already here it is!!!

I just wanna thank y'all once more for all the support and everything and for reading this story :DD

I bet y'all probably can tell what this chapter is based on the title of this chap. LMFAO

Heheh, let's get this chapter started!!!

Chapter 11 starts!

_______________________________________________________________________________

It's been days since Naoto, his brother-in-laws and their friends cooperated to look for the now black-haired man with empty blue eyes.

They've been working every day except when Naoto and they had to go to work. 

The others would try to search up more information about Bonten and its executives and share all the info. they know about them to Naoto to help the police department and to somehow find some clues or something about their possible location, hideouts, etc. 

The girls Hina, Emma, Senju, and Yuzuha helped in the info gathering too but mostly cooks and prepared food for the men.

As of lately the information that they've gathered are all the personal information that they knew about Bonten's executives; how they all met which was in prison; and that their first kills were their once comrades wherein Sanzu killed Mucho for revenge for betraying Toman and hurting Takemitchy in the past, South killed Shion Madarame because he deems him useless and weak unworthy to be apart of their kingdom and some other more; Koko, Inupi and Sanzu were recruited when executives were free from bars; And that Bonten possibly created when they were out of prison since it was weird that when they bailed Takemichi out of Prison they already had lots of members, and that Bonten's name spread like wildfire in the delinquent world.

It was only little clues that sorta helps Naoto's department but still lead them nowhere in finding Takemichi.

"Sigh...since the first day till now we only got information and stuff about Bonten's executives, we only got the information we all know about Mitchy. Sigh. this shit is hard."  Baji said as he slumped on Naoto's couch and shared his Peyoung Yakisoba with Chifuyu and Kazutora.

"How about we all take a break. It's been so long since all of us went outside except when we had to go to work! How about we all go shopping or just roam around the streets of Tokyo! We all need some fresh air since all of us are stuck in Naoto's apartment like some canned tuna."  Senju suggested.

"Mmh. Just like when we were teens!! Let's go to the malls or a park or maybe an amusement park!!"  Hina stated as she and Emma grabbed each other's hands, jumping and squealing at the thought of going out with everyone. 

"You girls just want us boys to carry all you're stuff when you go shopping. "  Kazutora said unamused at the thought of carrying tons of paper bags and shopping bags of the girls.

"Hmph. You boys are rude. Were trying to help y'all clear your minds and function better!" Senju said pouting.

The boys gave a defeated sigh as they all finally agreed.