Chapter 8: His Beloved Treasure

Hello!!!

Welcome to another chapter!!!

sry i wont be able to update tom cause of stuff

This chapter will be just my own stories about Takemichi's parents and their friends since they were never really mentioned so this is their life when they were still.... And stuff lol. Never mind hahaha LMAO 

Tysm once again!!!

Chapter 8 starts!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was an early morning 

The smell of Bacon and eggs filled the Hanagaki household as a lady with black hair tied in a messy bun was in the kitchen cooking.

"Good morning, Love~!!" The female greater as she saw her man walking down the stairs, who seems to just woke up and was walking groggily towards her.

"You should have stayed at bed. You know you're body and health is weak and besides I know how to cook" he said as he latched his arms around the woman's waist and kissed her cheek.

"Hmph. I can't just stay in bed and do nothing!! That would make me be a bad wife you know!! I don't want to get spoiled!!" She said as she walked her spatula on the mans head.

"Sigh...you're really such a stubborn woman."

"Heheh~isn't that the reason you feel in love with me." 

"Sigh. Let me do the cooking go seat at the table" he said as he grabbed one of the pink aprons and wore it.

"AHAHAH You really look good in pink!! Next time I'll change your wardrobe and fill it with dresses and skirts!" The woman said laughing heartily at the man.

"Sh-shut it!!!! Want me to change yours too. I'll make sure your closet is filled with neon and pasteled colored ones!!!"

"Deal but we have to wear it in front of your friends!!" She said with a smug smile since she always knew she will never lose in any arguments.

The man only sighed in defeat since he knew he will never win against his wife, and if he continues to provoke her it will just wake the angry dragon in her.

"By the ways, where is our little angel and sunshine?" She questioned.

"Oh, he's still asleep. I'll wake him up after I finish cooking." He answered.

*kay!! Hehe he looks just like you and even acts like you!" She said.

"Oh really~! He is stubborn in a good way just like someone and is a huge crybaby. I wonder who among us is the crybaby?" He said teasingly.

"I— I'm not a crybaby!!" She said as tears were forming at the corner of her eyes.

The man only laughed in response as he set the table.

"But...I don't mind it. He'll be a better man once he grows up since he got most of your traits." He said

"Mmh. I bet he'll have tons of friends, and a great and charismatic attitude just like you!!" She answered as she ruffle the blonde hair of husband.

Soon came a boy with messy black hair, with beautiful ocean blue orbs, rubbing his eyes as he yawned then greeted his mom and dad a good morning with a kiss on the cheek.