Chapter 4: Tainted heart

Hello!!!

Finally a Takemichi pov!!!

Chapter 4 starts!!<33

_______________________________________________________________________________

Cold rain poured there was still no sign of it stopping. Which made a raven-haired man come to a decision that he'll just walk to the destination he wanted to go to. He forgot to bring his umbrella plus he 'accidentally' broke his phone a few minutes ago, he also forgot to bring some cash, so he couldn't call a cab or the other executives to give him a lift.

He is taking his time walking to his destination, not minding that he is all drenched from head to toe. He is lost in his thought remembering what went no everything that wrong.

Just like on that day it was raining hard. That was the day he lost his ability to cry. The silver-haired girl tried to talk to him asking him what to do? But he couldn't actually hear her. All he could hear was the heavy rain.

Standing still at the spot where the ambulance took his friend, telling him it was far too late. Draken. Is. Dead. Those three words repeated in his head like someone chanting a forbidden spell on him making him lose himself, his sanity, and his will to live.

He came back wanting to save Mikey just like how he saved the others only for it to cost his friend's life.

A life for a life.

Takeomi soon came asking about the situation and had now called the other Brahman members. It is war, He caused it. If he wasn't too selfish in wanting to save Mikey too. This....this wouldn't happen.

Rokuhara soon came too and a few minutes Mikey and the Kantou Manji Gang came.

"Mikey-kun..."

The three gangs were now fighting each other. Wakasa left Senju with me asking me to protect her does that mean he'll die too? And I still couldn't save him? Mikey stood in the corner with Koko beside him watching the brawl happened. He looked as if he actually doesn't care.

Soon our eyes met. Hate. His eyes were filled with anger and disappointment. He is now walking towards me.

"Senju...."

"Yes, Mitchy?"

"Go hide somewhere."

"Huh?" She soon noticed that Mikey is now walking towards me."No way!! I won't allow you to get hurt!!"

"Senju. Please, we're just going to have a talk." I said with a reassuring smile but my eyes probably is far from reassuring.

Senju gave me one more pleading look but complied.

"Long time no see, Mikey-kun. " I said with a soft smile.

He didn't answer back so possibly he's still in his dark impulsivity.

He soon came closer to me too close and his leg raised fast and kicked me right at the face. Causing me to stumble and fall. He sat down on my chest, eyes devoid of emotion and started beating the shit out of me.

"Is this what you want, Takemitchy??" He said still not holding back. I started feeling dizzy and light-headed. All I could think about was how unfair and horrid Mikey is going through.