Chapter 14: End....

hello!!!

Bitch my arm hurts so much but I can handle it!!<33

anyways chapter 14 starts!

________________________________________________________________________________

Mikey and the others were searching everywhere but they could not find the black-haired boy. It was hard looking for the boy since the sun is now down. The tracker isn't working anymore since it is raining and it got wet.

Asking passerby, checking possible places, going everywhere the boy could possibly hide...but he was still not found. Missing as if he never really existed, as if he was but just a ghost in their life.

Of course, they would not give up. Just like the boy, they knew when he tried to save them all. 

They were the ones to be blamed for this not him. If only they were better friends, if only Mikey never dragged him in Toman just because Takemichi reminds him of his deceased older brother, if only they saw the pain and suffering of their friend much more early this would not have happened, their hero would not have fallen. 

He was but an angel pure and kind wanting to help and guide them who are lowly and disgusting because of them that angel has fallen, white wings turned black, lovely ocean eyes turn dark, soft smile and a loving happy face turned glum. The angel has fallen from heaven hitting really hard at the depths of hell because of them, who were filthy and evil had a chance to live a better and prosperous life as the angel suffers in hell.

They who were selfish still wanted more love and affection from the broken angel, not noticing the hidden pain inside those loving ocean blue eyes. 

They caused his fall and his pain.

Where are you Takemichy? Please give us one more chance!! Let us save you just like you did for us!! Please let us repay our debts. Share with us you're pain and suffering. Please stop blaming yourself!!! They all thought in unison not stopping even if the rain is now pouring hard. As if it is helping the boy hide and run away from them and disappear forevermore.

The boy was still walking to unknown yet familiar streets. 

Ah...now I remember. This place...this place is where my uncles had their brawl with the ones that killed dad. This is the place they lost their lives. He thought as he stared at the open space area. 

Ahhh...I missed them. Mother, Father, and uncles who always tried to steal dad from mom.  He said chuckling slightly reminiscing the past. Remembering their warm embrace, their loving smile, the sound of their voice, the endless teasing and flirting, and his mother crying while holding a pan whacking it at their faces.

"I'm sorry mom, dad....I'm a failure..." He muttered walking to the abandoned building nearby that used to be his uncle's base. His uncles brought him here once, introduced him to the gang members, and even played with them which made him decide to be a delinquent when his mother found out they all got smacked on the head and had an hour of scolding.

Walking to the entrance where the logo of the gang was painted entering then proceeded to walk around, going up to the second floor where a wall was covered with pictures of the gang with his father and mother. Looking around once more he went to the third then to the fourth and finally to the rooftop. Letting the rain pour on him as he sat on the edge humming the lullaby to his mom. Because of the loud pouring of the rain, he did not notice someone had found him.