Chapter 6: I Found My God Here In Hell

Hello!!

Welcome to another chapter!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!

Thank you for all the support btw and I'm really sry for making lots of you cry so I'm on my sembreak that's why I can update daily so like after this week I might just update 2 a week but I'll try my best to update as often as I can so please bear with me hehe...so umm like today's chapter lmao I'm being sus Haha.....you'll just find out hehe!!<333

Sanzu's pov or Chapter 6 starts!!

______________________________________________________________________________

Today was a rainy lovely night, peaceful, relaxing, and just perfect if you don't count the muffled screaming from an abandoned warehouse where 2 men were bound with chains, one at a table the other at a chair, and the horrid smell of blood, iron, and rust that filled the area. He was in a very good mood. He pays no attention to the two who were begging for mercy, the pink-haired man drops a pill in his mouth before talking.

"Sigh. I'm in a really lovely mood today. So I'll graciously tell you a story of how I met my God. " He said as he went closer to the one at the table and started sharpening his blades.

"My story begins at where I met him. It was a lovely night the exact date as today. "

Toman was having a meeting, discussing their success at the battle with Valhalla and whom will substitute Baji Keisuki the 1st division captain since he was hospitalized because of  the incident of Kazutora stabbing him, thankfully the wound wasn't that deep so he was just bedridden.

Chifuyu Matsuno, the 1st division vice-captain suggested it would be better if it were to be Takemichi and not him.

The blonde boy was quick to deny it saying he does not deserve to be in such a position.

"Which he truly does deserve since, he did a lot for everyone but since my God is far too humble with himself he still tried to not accept it." He continued as he skin the man alive who is screaming, pleading to stop and begging for mercy.

Though he ended up taking the position since Toman's commander was the one to tell him that he truly deserve it because of his wonderful deed and that he is the only one suited to be Baji's substitute.

"At first I was curious of this person. I was yet to see the true value of that boy at that time. So I thought maybe he might just want to take advantage of my king? Or maybe he wanted to cause harm to my king's people by bewitching them and making them believe he was nothing but an innocent lamb who would turn out to be a wolf underneath?" He stated while switching a button starting the electricity, torturing the other man who was bound at a chair. 

"Since I was a loyal follower of my king. I decided to try approaching the said boy, try getting close to him, and read him further to find out WHO he is, though it didn't really matter since the boy was the first one to approach me." He said as he gulped another pill then started sprinkling salt at the bare muscle of the skinned man.

It was the next day where I got my chance and was the most memorable in my teens.

"I was busy buying groceries when he bumped at me. He immediately apologized bowing a 90°degree bow exactly 5 times then as he faced me he soon recognized me, and gave me a heartwarming smile, asked if I don't mind if he joins me while getting my groceries which I gladly accepted. I was confused about myself for trusting this boy right away plus weirdly my stomach had butterflies as soon as he gave me that smile, At first I thought it was a warning or some sort, having butterflies at the stomach doesn't mean it's love, it can be a warning of somesort."