Chapter 12: The Chase

Hello!!!

I'm really sry for updating late since I have classes and fuck homework. They gave us lots. IM crying so much. TT TT

HAHAHAHAH sry for the cliffhanger last time LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 BUT HAHAHA I'm sry hehe~

Well since I've been a bad person for making you all suffer at the cliff from the other chapter, and for updating late. I'll make this chapter longer. Hehe to make up to you all~!<33

Hope ya'll forgive me!!

HAHAHAHA  Anyways, here it is!!!

Chapter 12 starts!!<33

________________________________________________________________________________

 FUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK MIKEY'S CATCHING UPPPPPP!!!! DAMN MY STUPID MOUTH!!!! WHY THE FUCK DID I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT IDEA TO WORK AT A DORAYAKI/TAIYAKI STALL TO SPY ON OUR FRICKING ENEMIES!!!!! OF COURSE, MIKEY AND I WOULD MEET!!! I WORK IN A FRICKING DORIYAKI/TAIYAKI SHOP!!!! HE LOVES DORIYAKI AND TAIYAKI STUPID STUPID STUPID TAKEMICHI!!!  Takemichi thought as he run for his life while cursing at himself. He threw his cap, the apron, and his shoes since they all have flour on them and might leave a trail of flour making Mikey easily catch up at him.

Running as fast as he could and going through crowdy places so it'll be harder to find him since after all-

....

...Mikey is short...so he'll have a really hard time looking for me since my height is kinda average but he's short...so he couldn't find me easily in crowded places. Just gotta remain CALM and hide as fast as I could. I just need to text Sanzu or anyone from the executives to get me outa here- Rummaging through his pockets his hands then stopped.

...

....

WHYYYYYYY WHY CAN'T THIS DAY BE ANY BETTER!!!!!!!!! FUCKING STUPID RINDOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! YOU HORRID PIECE OF SHIT!!!<3333 :DDDDD

 Takemichi thought to himself, remembering that Rindou 'borrowed' his phone for a 'special' reason which was to prank call Sanzu for revenge for the kiss. Since they still haven't moved on from it.

ARGHHHHHHHHH I ABSOLUTELY HATE MYSELF AND THIS DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!  Takemichi thought remembering that he left his wallet in the employee's room at the shop so he couldn't get a cab, nor could he ride his bike since he left it with Sanzu who is quite far from his location, busy interrogating some of the men from the enemy group that he's spying a few minutes ago before the unfortunate event happened.

He had absolutely nothing to call for back-up and to escape Mikey, The only thing he had was the bag of Dorayaki and Taiyaki.

Why the hell did I not grab my stuff and run still holding Mikey's snacks?!!!! 

He was panting hard and losing too much energy from running but Mikey was still behind him. A dark aura surrounds him and...he's smiling!!!! The same smile that he had when he beat up Kiyomasa and when he told him that Pah-chin can still fight even though he's all bloody because of Osanai. The only thing that makes him look less scary was that he is still covered in flour from head to toe.

 "TAKEMICHYYY~!!!!!" Mikey said voice so sweet but frightening at the same time. He was now holding his phone dialing Draken's num.