Chapter 15: A New Begging And A Fresh(?) Start

Hello!!!

Just as I promised S2 or Bonus chapters is here!!!

IDK how long this is ganna be but I promise this one's ganna have a better ending (I think:D)

Let's start!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

It was hard, really hard to accept reality. They were a few seconds late.

They were searching for the black-haired male while it is pouring really bad.

Every one of them went in different directions, searching for their broken hero. The man they love, the one that freed them from the chains that are slowly destroying them, freed them from their destined future.

They were all pulled in the light but the boy that pulled them there had to pay the price, to stay in eternal darkness and insanity.

They knew the boy loved them. They could see it in his voided blue eyes, which had a really small flicker of light from his love for them all.

If only they could replace him from his sufferings though they all knew they couldn't. Even though they were strong physically and all they could never surpass the strong determination, passion, and every good characteristic of that boy.

Truthfully, they were far weaker mentally. Just the normal pains that they've gone through shattered them. Like glass thrown on the floor. 

While that boy experiences plenty of downfalls, deaths, and horrible futures they could not imagine. They always thought he was amazing and stronger than them but they forgot one detail. 

Which is that the boy was just human too. He is but as fragile as they are. They never expected the boy would break like a glass too, far too shattered and unrepairable. They did not notice the obvious cracks and that the boy was nearing the edge.

They never thought that behind the smile and loving ocean blue eyes were a huge storm. They forgot the darkness hiding in the depths of the ocean.

Just when they noticed it. It was too late. 

The boy they love was now falling from a building with his genuine smile as he is being held by the pink-haired male.

"TAKEMICHIIII!!!!!!!!!!" They all shouted. For a moment their eyes met. The dull eyes of the black-haired male are now gone, his smile just like when he was still sane. As the two landed head first on the floor. His blood splattering combined with the puddles made by the rain and the blood of the pink-haired male.

Running up to the black-haired male. Not caring about the boy's partner in his double suicide as they kneel trying to stop the blood in his head from spilling, doing their best to try to help the male from drifting off to sleep, and some were frozen in shock tears spilling on their cheeks.

"H-Hey partner!!! Just...just stay awake!! Dr-Draken's calling an ambulance. Hold on for a bit longer!!!" Chifuyu said holding the boy's free hand, trembling and breathing heavily.

"Do-don't go, please I'm begging you! Please Mitchy!!!"Mikey said begging the boy as his trembling hand caressed the blood-stained cheeks of the boy.

Takemichi's smile weakly as he gave them a reassuring smile. His eyes slowly losing their lively color.

"Don't....cry...everyone..." He said trying to make up words with the strength he has left.