Chapter 5: Prison And The Start Of Bonten

(Hehe...I fricking hate how fucking hot Anastacius is at wmmp if you know what I'm talking about. Heheh~!! I thought it would fit since Takemichi is now in prison and I based his new looks, attitude, and behavior kinda similar to Anastacius. If it's still confusing basically he still cares but is trying to separate themselves from the rest. He can kill but has a hard time doing so to people he treasure.)

Future Bonten members and Takemichi Pov

Chapter 5 begins!!!
_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hmm...I still can't believe we lost because of that crybaby and the little shrimp."

"Pfft-You talking as if you didn't get knocked out with just a single punch from that Peh-yan guy?!" Said the boy wearing glasses with blonde hair and light blue stripes.

"I wonder what the Toman's heart doing right now?" The boy with braided hair said starring at the sky with a lazy expression.

"Probably babysitting Toman's Commander." The other said while chuckling.

Ever since they watch the battle between Toman and Vallahala. Their eyes never left the blue-eyed hero. He was interesting and eye-catching. He was quite weak but strong at the same time. He was also charismatic and charming. Charming others and the brothers unconsciously.

Meeting him again at the battle with their gang Tenjiku and Toman only fanned the flame in their hearts. Wanting to steal the blue-eyed hero from those Toman shits. Because he shined the brightest and was also the biggest and strongest among them. Facing Izana even though he knows he could beat him, knowing he could get killed by the white-haired boy anytime. And never even flinching or getting frightened when a gun was pointed at him.

He was beautiful and radiant in the eyes of the brothers. If only they were the ones to stand beside him instead of those others. They would love and keep him safe forever. They could say they fell madly in love at first sight with the blue-eyed hero. If only they could leave prison and watch over (stalk) him once again. A treasure as beautiful is worthy to be with them.

"I heard there's a new guy coming. I wonder who?" The tall man with tattoos starting his left temples to his lower abdomen said with a wide evil grin.

"Let's go meet this fucker and scare the shit out-a-him," Shion said while beating their prison guard half-dead.

The group of 5 boys
(South,Mucho,Kakucho,Ran and Rindou) went together wanting to welcome the new boy in prison.

As they arrived at the cell of the boy. Most were either astounded, shocked, and surprised or two of both but most likely all to see this person, someone who they least expect here in prison, who is now sitting on the bed humming a tune while smiling emptily at the wall like a mad man.

"Mitchy?!!" The guy with a huge scar across his left eye, face filled with a mix of emotions not knowing how to react.

"Oh, Kaku-chan!! I heard you took all the blame for Izana. I'm glad you seemed to be doing quite fine! " His eyes were now dead as if a storm is raging furiously in those eyes that used to be a calm ocean/blue sky. His eyes changed to a shade of gray and dark blue but his usual warm smile was still plastered across his face although there is this lingering coldness in that sweet smile. His roots now showing making him look like an upside-down pudding.

(Mmh~ Imagine Takemichi with a Pudding hair style just like Kenma from Haikyuu but Takemichi's hair is messy and  fluffly!!! Fuck he's ganna look damn hot😳😚😍)