Chapter 10: Alliance

Hello!!!

Welcome to another chapter!!

Really sorry for the late update on our school's second semester so yeah heheheh.

Anyways let's get started!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

The sun was gone and is replaced by the moon when the boys with Senju and Yuzuha reached the destination, which is Naoto's apartment. 

They parked their bikes nearby and went to the door. Mikey rang the doorbell multiple times with a mischief-filled grin. Draken, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and Izana could only facepalm at Mikey's childishness while the others laughed or sighed.

They could hear the hurried footsteps of Naoto as he grunts at whoever decided to ring his doorbell nonstop.

Naoto opened the door with a frown that soon dispersed as soon as he saw them all and Mikey who have still yet to stop ringing his doorbell.

"Ah...I see that everyone's here. And Mikey-nii please stop...you'll disturb my neighbors" he said sighing wondering how could his brother in law be the same person as the man who leads Toman, a gang leader and all. Now he wonders how much Draken had to suffer babysitting this man-child. Mikey only chuckled at him while Draken gave him an apologetic look.

Sighing the second time he led them in the living room. Bringing refreshments and snacks for his guests.

"Wait for a while let me get something first." He said as he ran up the stairs to bring down some files and his laptop. As he was about to speak Mikey cuts him.

"Neh neh Naoto~!!" Can we all ask for a favor?!" Mikey said while munching some sweets.

"Uhh...sure! I too have a favor to ask, so it's only fair I guess." Naoto said as he wondered what could this group of rowdy men be up to.

"Can you help us look for Michy~?" Miley said.

"Mitch?? AHH, you mean Takemichi Hanagaki?!" Naoto said his face going paler and sad.

"Mmh. Why is there something the matters? Wait. Do you know something?!! Please tell us!!!" Mikey said going serious.

"Sigh. Actually the favor I'm going to ask you relates to him." Naoto said now quite hesitant and unsure of what he should say.

"Tell us. Don't leave any details." Draken demanded.

"Tell me first what you know of him. So I'll know what to tell you."

The boys looked at one another talking telepathically if they should tell about the diary while Senju and Yuzuha looked as confused as Naoto.

"I'll tell them." Izana said pulling the diary from Mikey's pocket and explaining everything. Showing the map filled with information about the future and all. Senju and Yuzuha were shocked trying to process the information.

While Naoto remains calm.

"I see so you guys knew about the time leaping." Naoto said.

"Wait...you knew? Since when? And why did Takemichi tell you?!!!" Chifuyu asked who was slightly pissed at why his partner/best friend would confide about his secrets to Naoto and not them 'him'.

"I knew because I am his partner aiding him with his time traveling in the past though it somehow stopped. We shake hands to trigger it though it stopped when the future turned dark. He never came back in the future and when I blinked this future happened, in some of the past future's I was the one who helped him through in this future it was all made by him alone." Naoto said eyes filled with sadness and regret that he was not able to help his friend from everything he experienced.