Chapter 7: Daily Chaos In Bonten

Hello!!!

Welcome to another chapter!!!

So like I won't be able to like do my usual fonts and stuff so all will remain plain text since shit happened like I can't freaking download the Wattpad app Idk why but it was my fault I accidentally deleted it so I have to do this on the web and suffer lol. 

I can't use my laptop since I'm too lazy and it's my sembreak so if I open my laptop I might get tempted to do all my school works in advance and get hella stressed and stuff so yeah...I'm also really sorry if there are some spelling, grammar mistakes since my English ain't perfect I suck at it LMAO plus if my writing skills kinda suckin this chapter fuck I'm sry I have a huge block on my brain right now even though I was really excited to write this chap...hahaha so anyways...

Since the previews chapters, I made lots of you cry then lighten the mood then make you guys suffer again hehe.... so I decided after the Sanzu pov to lighten the mood some more before going angst AGAIN🤣!! Hehe~!! Hope ya like it!!💗

Let's start!!!

Chapter 7 or another Bonten pov starts!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Bonten

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The most terrifying criminal organization in Tokyo—no not just Tokyo but all around Japan.

.

.

.

Leader: unknown and no information found...

Bonten's Number 2: Haruchiyo Sanzu, no information found...

Bonten's Number 3: Hitto Kakucho, no information found...

Bonten's adviser: Akashi Takeomi, no information found...

Executives: about a total of 6 and no more information found...

It was but a PEACEFUL(*cough *cough lmao coronavirus) day in one of the many Bontens hideouts where all of the executives, and the founding/main people are at right now...

Bonten, the gang itself is very intense. They committed lots of crimes, Drug trafficking,  Human Trafficking,  illegal carrying of weapons and artillery, murder, assault, and many more heinous crimes. They are steps ahead at everything almost as if they could see the future, that the police are at the brink of giving up well it's not like they could do anything? They weren't even able to get proper information about them, about their deals, faces, their leader's name, and far more, the only information they got where the piece of scraps that Bonten purposely left to annoy them.