Learning to Love

Jin's POV

3 Weeks Later

Slowly we all had started settling in this rustic but beautiful place, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had left for Seoul a few days after we all made it here, even Jackson, Namjoon, and Jungkook had returned to Seoul for a few days because Harisu was still searching for us, we had freshly escaped and she was eyeing every man that had any form of association with the brothel.

She had called Jackson informing him that Mark had escaped and asked him to come over but Jackson was a terrific actor he kept his pretense of not knowing Mark's whereabouts and even portrayed anger and hurt on losing the one he frequently visited place for. Despite Harisu being suspicious of him within a few days she was convinced that he too had no idea where Mark was and was genuinely disturbed over his disappearance, she even sent her men to Chanyeol hyung's house and Namjoon's workplace to satisfy her suspicion but they all had their alibis ready to counter her.

These mind games went on for a few days until things quieted down a little, When Kai finally called Namjoon and informed him that Harisu was laying low for quite a bit and we all could relax only then did the three of them return to the cabin.

Meanwhile, Jimin and I had got closer during this ordeal even Baekhyun would frequently call us and enquire about our well-being promising to visit soon. He and Chan Hyung had to be extremely careful because Kai mentioned that Harisu had all her suspicions on him and probably had her men keep an eye on him.

It was three weeks later that Namjoon and the others returned and I couldn't have been happier, after the night we kissed we never really got to address our situation with each other everything was so rushed besides I was too shy to confess to him, I did like him but I did not want to look desperate and even had a lingering fear that maybe Namjoon didn't like me as much as I did and was obligated to kiss me because I like a fool had thrown myself on him.

That is why when he walked into the living room I couldn't help blushing and could not meet his eyes when he smiled at me, what is wrong with you Kim Seokjin why are you behaving like a teenager in love, gosh stop this, I reprimanded myself.

Thank heavens for sending Jimin he turned out to be my savior, Jin Hyung could you please check the tteok-bokki for me, I guess I did something with it and it doesn't look or taste like it is supposed to.

I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness, Yes Jimin let me help you.

We made our way towards the kitchen as others started settling around the kitchen island discussing the future events and binging on snacks. I was so engrossed in cooking that I got startled when I felt a presence next to me but relaxed on realizing it was Namjoon.

Hey, Jin you good? Why do you look so frightened? He asked worriedly.

I am fine I just got startled a bit, that's all, I smiled at him.

I could see him fidgeting with his overcoat that he had not removed and his restlessness made me anxious, Namjoon are you okay? Is there something bothering you?

Uh-oh, Jin I wanted to speak with you, would you mind coming with me to the room upstairs?

My heart started beating rapidly on hearing his words, the same room where we had kissed, was he going to address it? Oh god finally there will be a closure to this dilemma but at the same time, I didn't want to discuss it either because I did not know what he felt, Gosh I am a mess, what do I do? Despite my mind screaming a no, my lips uttered a, yes, and I silently followed him upstairs.

As we entered the room Namjoon locked it behind us, taking his coat off and shrugging his shoulders, stretching his neck as if preparing himself for a fight, well technically it was a fight of hearts.