Petrified

Two weeks Later

Namjoon's POV

I tried to turn a deaf ear to Yoongi's admonishing as he stood next to my hospital bed with Jimin to his side who gave me timid smiles as he tried to unpack the home-made food, he and Yoongi got for me.

What the hell do you want Joon? Do you want to die? fine I'll do it for you then but by starving yourself and not sleeping do you think you will find tae and will it put an end to your worries about him and that Grey-eyed boy? How old are you !! he rebuked me his admonishing was put to a halt by a nurse that walked in on us.

Excuse me, I am sorry to disturb sir, are you a family of Mr. Kim? she enquired.

Yes, yes, I am, yoongi answered.

Sir please follow me the doctor wants to meet you; the test reports of Mr. Kim are here and he wants to discuss it with his family member first.

Sure, lets go, yoongi gave her a curt smile and began following her only to stop midway as he turned to look at me Don't you dare think I am done with you! He clamoured.

As soon as he left Jimin smiled at me sheepishly trying to ease the situation Sorry hyung I guess yoongi hyung got really agitated, he loves and cares a lot for you so when he got the call from the hospital, he was frantic.

It's okay Jimin I understand and that is the reason why I did not retort to Yoongi Hyung's admonishing I know there was care concealed in those harsh words.

I got you some light food since you need to take these medications and I know you won't be having much appetite but you need some strength, I hope you like my cooking I am not as good as yoongi hyung but I try, he smiled timidly.

Thank you so much Jimin, I took a bite from the porridge Jimin had made and it was delicious I mean comparing it to my cooking this food was heavenly I probably end up breaking things or burning my food half the time I am in the kitchen so I was living on takeaways ever since taehyung had disappeared otherwise it was my brother's cooking that kept me healthy and happy, he wasn't a good cook either but taehyung was tremendously dedicated and he had joined classes and learnt cooking for the two of us. I looked up to see Jimin smiling at me expectantly and I smiled, the food is delicious Jiminiee its been so long since I have had the privilege of having an appetizing home-cooked meal, thank you so much for it, I spoke beaming.

I am glad you liked it hyung, he bashfully smiled.

How have you been Jimin? You better now? I cautiously asked I could see him fidgeting with his sweater paws as he looked at me with crimson blush on his cheeks.

I am much better hyung, even beginning to feel happier like I once did, yoongi hyung loves me a lot and cares for me, he gave me a nervous smile and began fidgeting with his sweater paws yet again, I realised there was something bothering him and he couldn't find the correct words to voice out his concerns.

Jimin I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me is there something you want to talk about? You don't have to worry I already told you I am here for you and you can always voice out your concerns to me.

Hyung actually i-I want to get back to completing my contemporary dance majors and g-get m-myself a j-job, he sheepishly spoke but I am scared to share this with yoongi hyung whenever I try to talk to him about it he feels I am trying to say that I feel like a burden on him but that's not what I mean, I love him a lot but I also want an independent life where I am doing something for myself too, doing what I love, dance was my passion I always wanted to be a dancer but the past few months have been completely life changing, earlier I was fine at staying home and trying to cope up with my mental state and if it wasn't for yoongi hyung I would not have improved, so I want to do something for myself and him so that he can be proud of me just like I am of him besides these days when I am alone at home I tend to drown myself in my past and I feel if I stay this way further I might end up going into depression again which both ,yoongi hyung and I fought so hard to get me out of, if you can please talk to him for me, he will listen to you and maybe you can make him understand in a much better way than I can, he looked at me pleadingly.