Battered

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung? What are you doing here?

J-Jackson h-hyung? I stuttered.

Oh my god tae what are you doing here? he yelped as he rushed towards me engulfing me in a hug and that was all it took for me to break into a fit of sobs.

Taehyung how did you end up here? oh my god are you okay? He cupped my cheeks with his palms as he began to look me up and down.

H-hyung what are you doing here?

I came here for someone but I never imagined I would end up finding you here, tae I know asking this will not make any sense but are you okay? We all were so worried about you, what happened how did you get here? he enquired.

H-hyung six months ago when I was leaving from work, all I remember was when I woke up I found myself here, hyung please take me away I want to go home I hate this place , it hurts I cannot stay here, p-please hyung these people are evil they abduct innocents and force them to work here, I cried clutching onto his t-shirt.

Tae listen to me you will get out of this place I promise you but these people are dangerous if they find out we both know each other, it won't be good for us we have to devise a plan to get you out of here and I cannot do it alone I have to inform namjoon and Jungkook.

J-Jungkook? Who is Jungkook? I asked bewildered.

He is the cop who is working on your case, he was assigned the case first and he had found ample evidence about your disappearance but unbeknownst to us he was assigned to another case and yours was transferred to another investigator, but tae I promise you as soon as I get out of here I am going to rush to Jungkook's place and inform him about our meeting, he gently cupped my cheeks as he reassured me.

H-hyung I believe you but can I please speak with my hyung just for a few minutes I want him to know that I am alive that he has to come for me maybe by hearing my voice he will believe you when you tell him you found me.

His face scrunched up a bit and I could see worry lace his features but as soon as he met my eyes he brushed it away and gave me an encouraging smile Taehyung I don't think that is a good idea, you know how Joon is he hears your voice and he will be rushing here the next moment and that won't be good for anyone of us it will only worsen the situation but I could record a video message of you which I can show Joon, he proposed.

My insides squealed with excitement on hearing his proposition even this was a way I could reassure my hyung I just wanted to ease his mind, I know for a fact hyung would be restless and agitated with himself due to the current situation, six months and no sign of me and all the disappointing investigations it must have got to him, I knew for a fact seeing me he would be elated that all this time he was not wrong because I know for a fact hyung would not have given up on searching for me I want to assure him that he was right all along, hyung please could you do that I would forever be grateful to you for it, I pleaded Jackson hyung.

Of course, tae you have been a younger brother to me too I always craved for a family, you and Joon have been that for me I will do everything it takes to help you out, its my promise we will come back for you and all the others stuck here.

Jungkook's POV

Horrified that was what I was at the moment as I gaped at the video footage of Taehyung's abduction I knew those men too well they all worked for that malicious wench called Harisu and the further I watched the footage the more it dawned upon me that my fears were right, that innocent young boy was caught in the shambles of sex-trafficking of the most vile woman in Seoul and I was petrified as to how will I save him from her clutches.