Mirrors

Jimin's POV

Where are you going? Yoongi hyung walked into our shared room and asked as he took in my appearance with a slight surprise evident on his features, seeing me dressed up was a sight he had not witnessed for months.

I am going to meet Baekhyun with Chanyeol hyung, I smiled at him as if on cue the doorbell rings, it must be Hyung, I walked out of our shared room towards the door and opened it to find Chanyeol hyung standing there with a huge smile plastered on his face.

How you doing Jiminiee? he beamed at me as I moved aside to make way for him to enter our house.

I am doing fine hyung just filled with anticipation to meet your boyfriend.

Where's yoongi? Hyung asked as yoongi hyung made his way towards the living room.

Yoongi is here, he spoke, why didn't you inform me that you are taking my Jimin to meet your Baek, he frowned.

Do I need to ask you to take my brother out? Chanyeol hyung smirked at him.

Yes, of course you need to when it's about my husband, yoongi hyung smirked back.

Husband?? I gaped at him

When did my brother and you get married?

The day we started dating besides we don't need something like marriage to validate our relationship Park Jimin is and will always be my husband, marriage, no marriage.

I couldn't help but blush profusely at this statement as Chanyeol hyung spoke,

Stop using such cheesy lines bruh, my brother is already flattered by your whims, he grunted, Jimin are you ready? Shall we leave?

Yes hyung, I rushed towards yoongi hyung giving him a short peck before you say it, I promise you I will take care of myself, okay! I beamed at him.

It was a half an hour drive from yoongi Hyung's pad to Chanyeol Hyung's apartment and upon reaching the place I realised why hyung stated he had to work two Jobs to make ends meet, we stood in front of a dusty and decrepit three storeyed building, the chipped off paint and cracks in plaster screamed out the dilapidated conditions of the place.

Let's go Jimin, Hyung's voice brought me out of my reverie as he gently nudged me to walk inside the building, on our way to the apartment we met a lot of residents all of whom were warm and welcoming, the small conversation they made with each other made me realise the love that flowed amongst all the residents of this little place. Even if it wasn't as lavish but the love that overflows could not be matched with any materialistic wealth.

You don't have a lift in here? I asked surprised as we began climbing up the stairs, I did see a lift shaft but it was sealed and shut.

We did have one but it requires a lot of maintenance so all the residents took a collective decision of not having one since its only a three-storeyed building and climbing up the stairs isn't much of a hassle, it's a workout I guess, he shrugged.

You already are buffed up hyung how much more do you want to, I hit at his arm playfully while he chuckled, we finally reached the third floor as he led me towards a blue door with flower pots next to it and the door hand-painted with beautiful designs of exquisite flowers and floral creepers crafted on it and a nameplate which read "Chanbaek", I looked at him bemused.