chapter 2: Corner shop

"sir! the new British troops are coming Soon, most have surrendered!" Patryk said, he was one of his most loyal soldiers along with Paul. "Good. Make sure to train them" just in that moment a boy came through the door. He wore a dark blue shirt with skinny jeans, a name tags was on the left of his chest, it read, servant 01 - Alex, "sir! Your late for your appointment! With the science team!"

Tord was outraged, he had many servants for a reason, instead of answering, he got up from his padded chair and made his way down to the science labs, his servant following,

Every servant had a number the higher the number the most personal you are to the leader: Tord, he should have a personal servant but in his eyes, there all shit.

"Red I'm glad you came!" Suzie said, she was tords head of science, they were currently talking about a mistake that happened 5 years ago.

-------------------flashback-------------------

"Tom! Come here a second!" Tord said, "fuck off you commie shit."

It was morning in the house, Tord came back for two things 1. Start his project and 2. for his red robot.

"Comon! I made to you coffee!" He shouted again, he desperately needed Tom to come, he was the only one who could drink the chemicals,

a normal person's body wouldn't be able to digest it until an alcoholic had it, everything went smoothly until his eyes started bleeding to the point of falling out, someone quickly killed him. Tord thought that because Tom didn't have any eyes and fortunately for Tord, tom was an alcoholic, that it would work.

"Fine dickhead," Tom said turning around the corner "pass it." Tord didn't hesitate, his eyes didn't stay off Tom as he drank it.

"What the hell have you put in this! It takes like fucking moldy cheese!"

Tord was confused why wasn't he changing? Was he immune, Tord ran without saying anything towards his room, "what the fuck!"

--------------end-of-flashback--------------

"I heard the British troops should be coming today, project 098 should be within them," Susie said, "I hope so" Tord replyed "I'll finally have my weapon" he said a grin covering his face, "what do you plan on doing to him, he's clearly not going to obey you straight away," Susie said, she never believed this plan would happen, " Susie, I'm gonna fucking break him, break him into submission."

-back to tom-

Tom woke up to the sunrise, his stomach groaned, Ringo was on his chest bouncing up and down to the rhythm of Tom's breathing, he got up, startling Ringo.

Tom couldn't hear anything, however the window outside showed smoke from the neighborhood, all of the houses were broken, some rubble some had minor injuries.

Tom didn't know we're he was, he barely remembered how to get to the old house, it wouldn't stop him from trying.

He picked Ringo up, and walked out the house, he was careful not to make many sounds to not give away his location, carefully he walked through the woods, so he could use his hands to knock brambles and twigs out of the way he managed to put Ringo in his hoodie pouch, making a drop in this hoodie will a little head sticking out. The objects from inside his hoodie were now cramped inside his jeans pockets,

He could see a thin layer of trees as he approached the end of the woods, he started walking slowly, he felt like his senses were being strained from trying to hear anything, once he thought no-one was there he stayed near the edge of the forest and followed the abandoned neighborhood, the one he previously looked at from inside the house, all he could smell was ash, fire and a combination of burnt plastic

He thought about entering the houses which still looked barley intact, but upon further inspection, most of the houses were burnt inside out.

Walking around the houses, he found a corner shop, the doors were jammed closed from wood that fell from the ceiling, gently he removed the stray wood and entered the shop,

Ring

the doors chimed, telling the store owner someone had entered, he headed straight to the isle which had the label 'pets', convenient enough.

Ringo jumped from his pocket, watching Tom rip open a box and spread the food on the floor, leaving rindo to eat, he went behind the counter, grabbing a bag, and stuffed pouches and pouches of wet food inside, next he headed towards the food isle adding canned food and drinks with long best before expiry dates, on his way towards Ringo he saw one of his favourite things, Smirnoff, vodka. Debating on whether it would be a good idea or not to keep it he decided on the latter, this made his bag pretty big.

Staying back in track he strolled towards Ringo near the back of the shop, looking over the harnesses only one seamed to catch his attention, it was baby blue and ment for younger cats, but would still fit Ringo, he pulled out a medium, clearly going for a bigger size then usual.

After many struggles he managed to get it around Ringo, she didn't seam to fussed but clearly didn't like it, she would have to grow used to it, it's for her safety after all, he bent down to grab the lead until,

Ring

His heart dropped, he could hear footsteps from boots, curiousity got the best of him, he stood up, Ringo still on the floor, he could see smoke coming from his head, his hair was brown and slightly spikey, a gun was slung around his shoulders, Tom decided this was a soldier.

The soldier turned around, Tom wasn't quick enough to duck, they stood in silence for what felt like forever until Tom ran, Ringo adjusting towards her new harness followed beside Tom. He Heard someone shout things like 'stop' or 'we will find you' however this never stopped Tom.

Soon the shouting died down, Tom still running managed to find his way back, still scared for his safety he kept Ringo with him until he felt like it was safe.

He didn't think he will do anything else today.

-----------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone!

I hope you liked it, what do you think will happen next?

Byeeeee!

💜💙💚❤️

-sam