Chapter 8: Babysitter?

"Just remember message me if something happens or if you need anything, such as pain killers, food anything really." He said, Tom climbed off him still confused of what was happening. "Oh and Tom, someone's going to babysit you now. Bye bye."

"Double damn it!"

------------------------------------------------------

He said, a loud jingle of keys could be heard, turning to lock the door.

Great, the thought, he was back to square one? trapped in this red Room. What did Tord say? Something about a babysitter? Laughing at the thought in his head, he doesn't need a babysitter he's 23, a fully grown adult, not a child.

Sighing he moved to be lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

5 minutes passed an speaking could be heard behind the door. Faint whispers. "Why do we have to do it?" Said person one, "it's an assignment, so we must follow it, remember we have the collar if something goes wrong" the second person says, his voice sounded bored, different to the first persons voice which was higher, and belonged to a girl. "okay, I guess your right, but the collar wasn't a mission, were not allowed to put it on him." "He's a monster, filth, he could kill us within minutes, I'll prefer to have safety."

Tom backed away from the door, these were two voices he hasn't heard before, what do they mean collar? For him? These people were the babysitters, he looked for a place to hide but couldn't find one "fuck!" He said panicked, the doornob turned and slowly opened. He was greated with two new faces.

The first one, looked angry, he wore the uniform, but without a name tag. In his hands was a large device and controller, the device was the collar they were talking about, his hair was blonde and he had a tiny scar on his cheek. The second person had brown hair in a ponytail, she wore the uniform aswell but it emphasizes her curves, she also had a name tag which said Zoe.

The first man walked towards Thomas, "back off!" Tom said to him. "My my my! Your feisty hm?" The man replied, while he coked his eyebrow up.

Tom had an idea, his phone was in his pocket to contact Tord if anything went wrong and the bathroom had a lock. He just needed the right time. Counting down in his head,

3.

2..

1...

He darted towards the door, "HEY!" Was shouted at him, he messaged Tord "who tf are these ppl!" Soon Tord replyed, "what do you mean? The babysitter?" "Yes the fucking babysitter, why do they want to put a collar on me!" Long bangs were slamming on to the door. "Open up sunshine!" 'ew' Tom cringed at the name.

A long pause. Thomas was waiting for tords response, metal rattled in the rooms. "You can come out now." The voice beloned to a boy, it sounded soft and high-pitched, Tom opened the door, a man stood there. He was wearing something different to the uniform he has seen. Dark blue shirt and black jeans, his hair was brunette and short and a name tag reading 'ALEX servant 01' the man looked sweet, but he hasn't seen anyone who was classed as a servant before.

"Hi I'm Alex! I've been told by R.L to pick you up and take you to the hidden ward." The man said. Tom wanted to know one thing. "Why are you wearing a different uniform to others?" Thomas's voice sounded gruff and bored sounding compared to alexes high toned one. "Oh!" The cheery man said "I'm the leaders head servant! That's why I'm number 01!" He sounded too happy like the thought of Tord made him... Happy? Tom brushed it off and nodded this caused the man to walk down the hallways, fuck he was fast, Thomas was struggling to keep up.

They reached a metal door, words were in the center of it 'authorised personnel only' these words were repeated in four different languages under it. "Walk in please!" the man said, on cue the door opened to an elevator like room.

Alex took a card from his pocket and inserted it into a reader into the wall, I high pitched 'BING' rang threw the room, followed by movement going down, Thomas's body shook as his knees almost collapsed under him.

The door opened to a different scene, pitch black darkness, Alex moved into the void and instantly light came on. "Follow me." His voiced echoed threw out the halls, a grey wall was now Infront of him, tapping of Alex's shoes boomed against Tom's ears.

He felt like a dog, constantly getting dragged or having to follow others like he was on a lead. this time he was lead to a door, made from metal, re-enforced, with no windows. The door slid open from Alex's pass. "Now walk in!" He said. Cheery as always.

A bed was in the corner, and a desk near the door. The room looked plain and depressing. Tom noticed the only light was a lamp on the desk, a moveable light just like the Pixar lamp.

Alex pushed him in "you really need to start obeying orders" he scoffed, 'mood change much' Tom thought his expression not changing. "I can do what I want thank you very much." Thomas replied, his response full of sas like always. He placed his hand on his hip to emphasize his point.

"Ugh." Alex chirped, he pushed Thomas into the room, he fell onto the cold concrete floor wincing in pain as he smacked it. The door slammed shut, footsteps retreating to the elevator could be heard.

"Enjoy this hell of an army! You bitch!" Alex spat from down the hall, his stomping ricochet down the hall. 'even bigger mood change, still got mood swings?' Tom thought to himself. He's only been here for a day? Already has a enemy?

The only light was projecting from the door, hitting his face, using this little light he found the switch for the light on top of his desk, it only lighted the room a bit. It was only a desk light.

Tom collapsed on his bed. Curling up he felt sleep rushing over him. He wondered how Matt and edd were.

Maybe they have escaped, left Tom here, just like he should be. He is a monster afterall, no-one will ever love him. Now that he's stuck here, he was sure of it.

------------------------------------------------------

[HASNT BEEN SPELL CHECKED YET]

Hiyyyyyaaa! I'm back! More updates will be coming out!

Happy Christmas is you celebrate it!

Question: what do you think Alex will do next? Or, what do you think will happen too Alex?

Baiii!!!