Chapter 10: Food

Cancel the tests." Tord stated, most were confused, they all knew what would happen to Tom, the horns weren't a big deal to them but without questions they all left following there leaders command.

Once everyone left the room Tord sighed, "let's get you cleared up, then... Let's talk."

------------------------------------------------------

Tord waited for a reaction, but it never came, "Tom?" He said in a hushed voice.

There was a long pause.

"G-go way Tord" Tom said, his voice was broken, clearly he was crying into his jeans, the way his body shook supported this theory.

Tord was stumped on what to do, should he A) decide to leave him here; which would be what he wants but he would be suck here. B) take him too his room or C) take him to get physicaly cleaned up; the better one off the options.

He picked C. Not only is it the better option for him to be feeling better it can also grow their bond which would make it better for Tord in the long haul when Tom finally turns.

"Thomas." He said as he reached his hand out to try to Comfort the boy. Unfortunately for Tord, Tom just moved away slightly from the approaching body part, and huddled into a smaller ball.

Tord didn't think this would be how he would react to seeing him or being in the same room as him. he thought Tom would be more hostile, constantly trying to kill Tord. Of course he has his moments of hatred but like now, he's rolled up into a ball, vulnerable. Maybe there's something wrong with him? Physically and mentally.

No other test subjects had this reaction after Tord had kidnapped them and forced the lab work into them. Every-one off them stayed as angry as they were before.

Awaking from his thoughts he saw two dark pits staring at him.

"Thomas." He repeated. he got closer to him, and held his wrist. 'Mood change much' he thought, how did he go from being angry and wanting tord to leave too letting Tord touch him?

"Come here." He said motioning his head towards him, Thomas slowly draged himself towards Tord, sniffing as he does so, he then finally sat directly Infront off him, looking down to the floor.

"When was the last time you ate?" There was a long pause then he shrugged, he knew not eating is harming Tom but when they used to live together he used to go days without eating.

"Hm, let's go get you something, then we can get you new clothes and a shower. Yeah?" Tom humed as a response.

Tord got up and started walking out checking if Tom was following him, Tom just sat there, making sure his hood wouldn't fall off it also looked like he was shaking, what was wrong with him?

Tord decided it would be a good idea to force Tom out so, he picked the boy and placed him on his hip, instantly Tom wrapped his hands in Tords clothing, he wasn't heavy - which surprised Tord, when he used to pick Tom up he wasn't this light, When was the last time he did eat?

Tord was getting worried? No why was he getting worried? He doesn't like Tom afterall tom is only a test subject, nothing more to Tord.

Finally, after winding threw hallways they made it to a oak door, it was tords second office.

Most off the furniture was wood, mahogany wood, the room consisted off a desk, bookshelf and a locked cabinet.the walls were painted dark red to contrast a large red carpet was under the desk, a smirk came on tords lips and he entered reminding him off his power.

when they made this underground area off the base the idea was that the subject would only come out if they are stable, So Tord had a desk and room build in, now he can focus on another task he had to do and also take care off the subject.

He poped Tom down on to his leather desk chair, next he used to phone to message pat and Paul to bring some bread, it would only be a short meal but he could have some more later.

Sighing his plopped down into the guest chair, he started to ruffle through paperwork

"leave me alone, dumbass." The boy squeaked, the random sentence shocked Tord.

Thomas was staring at Tord, his hood was falling reveling his half matted-bloody hair, "what's wrong now?" Tord asks clearly he has had enough off Tom's little mood swings.

He only got a huff as a response.

"Tom what's wrong? Your acting like a fucking teenager on there period, constantly having mood changes." Tord stated, he didn't know what Tom's problem was, afterall he only trying to help.

Before Tom could reply Alex saved the day by knocking. Tord got up opened the door and waved him off, before he left he scoffed at the sight, no one's aloud in leaders room apart from him and no one's certainly aloud in his chair. He walked off with a stomp in this step.

Tord didn't care about his paperwork, so he placed the food ontop off them, clearly creasing them.

"Eat it Tom." "...no" his reply was almost instant. "Tom. If you don't eat it I will force you." He gave a loud huff before he picked up a piece and nibbled on it, he then placed it back down. It looked like a rat had taken little bites.

"Eat it properly." Tord stated, Tom whined and rolled his voids - which Tord couldn't see. He looked away from the other male.

Tord got fed up. He teared a small piece off bread and walked towards Tom. Tom looked up at him clearly not ready for what will happen. "What the fuc- hmf" the ball off bread was shoved into his mouth. Toms eyes went white  Tord hand layed ontop off Tom's mouth, Not only will it shut him up, it will get him to eat.

Tom tried licking Tords hand but there was no avail. Next Tom tried moving but that just made Tord hold him down. He now hand his hands clasped in Tords above his head. He had no choice but to swallow.

"Goodboy~" Tord purred as he repeated this action. The words made Tom's heart skip a beat, but made him furious at the same time.

After force feeding Tom two more times Tord stoped, and told him to eat the rest off what he could. So Tom did just that, he didn't want to eat too much so he only ate one more slice.

"Now Tom? Are we feeling better?"

------------------------------------------------------

So sorry for the late chapter! I've been changing the way I write!

Hope you enjoy! (Happy birthday to me 🎂 🎉)

-sam
❤️❤️❤️