chapter 6: Pain

He could feel the blindfold getting retreated from his face, bright lights made his eyes adjust to see him

"Hello Thomas."

He was sitting in a throne like chair, his one hand grasped with a metal one on top of the mahogany wood desk, he definitely aged since Tom last saw him, scars littered the side of his face, his hair was in his signature style but was longer.

No thoughts ran threw his head, he felt like a old computer getting rebooted. Black stars twinkled at the edge of his eyes, blanking out his vision.

The last thing he saw was Tord, moving from his desk towards Tom, just before his body would go limp and into a deep sleep.

*********

Cold. His body was cold. He slowly opened his eyes, his eyes adjusted, he was lying on the ground facing a breeze block wall, his eyes stung from trying to focus on the dark objects, a metal bed was on the wall, a thin mattress was placed on it, a blanket looked like it was sliding off. Thomas decided to investigate it, after all he could only see it from the corner of his eye.

He slowly got up, feeling his world turn under his feet, his stomach ached, unfortunately for Tom, he fell, smacking his body on the ground,

With a groan he pulled himself towards the bed to try to think about what was happening, he knew he didn't know where he was,

he remembered something, someone, he recognised them, his breath heightened as he realised, it was Tord. He panicked, what had that fucker done to him?

Thomas couldn't stand up, his stomach ached, he let out moans and groans of uncomfort, he was getting tired, there was no way he was going to sleep when he knows he's around.

Minutes after minuets went by his pain got worse, the occasional tear ran down his face, he didn't have enough energy to scream, only whine and beg for it to be over, he could her something in the background over his heavy breathing, footsteps. Thomas couldn't care, his pain in his abdomen was his main focus.

Metal clanked against itself, Tom jumped in the process, he looked around impatiently, he could see a figure, they had there hands behind there back, and had long hair, he couldn't make anything else out about them, it was too dark, they slowly came closer to him, they pushed his head to look to a wall, next hands gipped his side's, pulling him up, Tom struggled

"Calm down, you pain killers?"

He didn't recognise this voice, it was laced with an accent, but it belongs to a girl, he was thankful it wasn't the commie, he nodded slightly, like he had a choice.

He was taken outside of this 'cage' which was just four walls a metal door and a bed. The woman carried him using his hoodie, this resulted in him almost slipping out.

Soon enough they stopped, a light shinned at Tom's eyes close to blinding him, after he was placed onto a metal table, as he reached to rub his eyes it was yanked towards the other direction, a little window was in the room showing the sunset, had he really been awake for that long?

Two pills were placed in the palm of his hands. A tiny cup was in the other.

"You stay."

The woman he was talking to used broken English, now the light was on he could see her features, she had brunette hair which matched her eyebrows, a slit was in her right and a piercing in her left. Her uniform was a red slim fit turtleneck, a black chain as a necklace was ontop, a badge reading 'magenta' in black was pinned close to her breasts, she wore black jeans and a white lap coat to Finnish it off, Tom nodded to her in response.

She left Tom in the room, his stomach ache was still there but less intense he could handle this. He never felt that bad of a stomach ache, last time he had one that bad was when he got too drunk, he had a hangover and couldn't stop throwing up the next day.

He jumped off the table he was sat on, the room was small, and resembled a doctor's office but with more equipment, large machinery which looked dangerous was scattered along the work surfaces, some xrays of people were next or were he was sitting. Some looked deformed others only had minor injuries.

He walked towards the window, a large layer of snow was on the group it twinkled in the suns rays,
'wow' he thought mentally, he hasn't seen something like this in a long time, this usually doesn't happen in Britain, this made him think, we're is he? He remembers a plane trip, but to where?

BANG

"Oh, for fucks sake!"

The door flew open, there stood the commie himself Tord. He looked angry, two soliders stood behind him, the man Paul, who captured him and another man.

"That isn't a nice greeting Thomas."

The man straightened his posture.

"You must come with me, you shouldn't be here." The man seemed angry with the last three lines of his sentence.

"Well, for your information shit-head, I shouldn't be here AT ALL, and were even are we?" The blue Man replyed sass within his statement,

before Tord could reply they were cut off with a groan of discomfort. Somehow the pain adjusted to the pain killers, some shitty pain killers they are.

Tord rushed Infront before Thomas could collapse, he caught him, and attempted to pick him up,

"I HAVE LEGS!"

he screamed, however his calls were ignored, his arms were grabbed and held together above his head, to stop his feet from moving, the backs of his knees were over tords other arm. This ment Tom looked a little bit like a flipped table and if he moved he would only hurt himself.

The whole walk there his stomach, arms and legs ached, this was hell. he tried his hardest not to make noises, however this was hard due to how much pain his muscles were inducing. A tear rushed from his eye, in cue Tord changes the position he held Tom, he could see how uncomfortable it was.

He was now being held bridal style, the pain of his arms and legs went away with his confidence and pride. He was being held by his enemy, he hated this.

Eventually, the two other soliders opened a door. A red bed was inside, messy just like someone woke up from it, the sent of vinila air freshener and cologne was present, this smelt just like a curtain someone holding him

"Fucking great."

He cursed, he spat profanitys in his head when he was placed down ontop of the red mattress cover. He sat on top of the black duvet cover, his knees huddled to his chest. Tord did a hand signal and the soliders left the room.

"Thomas-"

"don't call me that."

A sigh was its reply.

"Look, your gonna have to get used to those 'pains', alots going to be going on with your body."

"What are you? My father, I'm not a teenager, i don't need the 'birds and beez' talk."

He wasn't going to listen, this infuriated Tord.

"Don't say I didn't warn you. I'll check up on you later. If you need anything your phone's in the drawer, try to rest you look like your a zombie."

With that he left Tom alone. And locked the door.

"Damn it!"

---------------------------------------------

HIYA! Im so sorry I haven't been active! I've had a lot of studying coming up, updates should be every week unless there is a problem!

- Sam