Chapter 9: Horns

Tom collapsed on his bed. Curling up he felt sleep rushing over him. He wondered how Matt and edd were.

Maybe they have escaped, left Tom here, just like he should be. He is a monster afterall, no-one will ever love him. Now that he's stuck here, he was sure of it.

------------------------------------------------------

Thomas awoke to thumping from outside his door. His little lamp was still on which provided a glow on objects far and close to him.

His stomach ache had completely gone but it has been replaced by a slight headache. He tried to clear his head, The headache didn't hurt it just was annoying. Since the ache was at the back off his head the ran his hand threw his hair. To meet two dull points.

He winced, it hurt when you touched them, and took his hand away, a shiny, black substance appeared on his hand

"I think we should wake him now."
"Do you really think we should?"
"Leader told us too."
"Well if he's angry, just to note, your gonna be my meat shield."

He could hear two people speaking one was Alex and the other - the one threating Alex - was another man, 'how many people are there here?' he thought.

The footsteps grew louder, thinking quickly he looked for a mirror or anything which could show his reflection, he dredded to see himself again, he knew he didn't look the same. He walked to his desk to examine it better then he did yesterday. A black box was on the corner. In the Centre of the desk was piles off papers. He looked back at his lamp, a glare from the corner off his 'eyes' cought his attention.

Before he could investigate, he heard the metal clank just how it did when he was forced into the room.

he pulled his dirty blue hood from his hoodie over his head, in panic,  hoping they weren't talking about him.

"Knock-knock wakey-wakey" the man said sarcastically on the opposing side off the door
"Shut up Spence!" Alex replyed killing his mood.

Tom stood facing the door waiting for them to enter.

The door slid out open, reveling two men, one was in front, smaller than the other and had his hand on his hip, the other, stood slightly relaxed.

The flash of light almost blinded Tom, making him wince as he felt his eyes adjust to the sudden change.

"Ah your up!" His voice was high and forced making him sound happy 24/7, this was clearly Alex.

Before Tom could speak the other man waltz into the room.

"Oh. My. God!" Thomas shook his head around and stared at the man, "hello!" He said walking forwards to Tom and pushing Alex out off the way, "I'm Spencer and you are?" He said, holding his arm out to shake Tom's.

The man who introduced himself as Spencer, was wearing a dark black coat, on top off his black t-shirt and silver studded belt and goggles around his neck, he had fingerless gloves on and long combat boots which had black trousers tucked into them.

"Uhhh..." Tom mumbled not expecting him to be so forward "um Tom" he said accepting the handshake.

"ahem." Alex chirped "so! Tom we need to do an examination of you today!"

An examination of me? What does that even mean "what do you mean an examination?"

"Hmm things like how you react to certain objects, food and physical things." Spencer added, looking straight into Tom's soul.