Chapter 12: Plan

It's been 3 days since we saw Tom.

After seeing him get pulled to a plane we were rushed to one are selves. There were no seats. Only chains on the wall. Everyone bashed agains eachother, many who were weak, had injuries or passed out. I tried to keep Matt by my side the whole time but unfortunately we were separated.

I still hear him however. Hes in a cell like me, were nowhere near eachother. He's on the south side im on the north. Only if the guards are having a good day they will let us all out to a courtyard, that's the only time I can see him.

Fortunately for me. Today was one off those days.

"Grace period" a large speaker echoed, the voice was one off a woman's however it was pre-recorded everyone learned to love that voice.

The cells screamed with happiness, as guards took there time to open the cells. Matt would be outside by now.

A guard walked up to my cell, they were very young acne grew on there face, I felt sympathy for them, when we were all teenagers we had to go through it. He tried a key in the lock which opened it, I followed the stream off traffic and went to mine and Matt's usual meeting spot.

The cave.

It was dark, obviously, it's a cave. But we managed to find a lantern, we think others came here a long time ago, there's also markings on the walls which is titled, 'the great plan' which wasn't a great success.

The last step on there plan was to tell the police, or get others involved. The plan was quite stupid and clearly wouldn't work, they were going to distract a female guard named 'may' apparently one off the males who planed the escape new her. They were going to steal her key, next the man who stole the key would release the others, which wouldn't work, the base had cameras EVERYWHERE so you would be caught.

Finally I made it through the cave, a orange amber glow emitted from the lantern and as expected a narcissist sat in his red jumpsuit.

"Edd!" He spoke cheerfully.

We spoke for awhile, boring conversations, until Matt brought somthing up.

"Hey, Edd?" "Yes" "I was thinking, we should... escape" my whole world dropped thats too dangerous because we could get killed.

"It's too dangerous, you know if we get caught we could be executed!"

"I know but I have a plan, remember Tom's still here, if we can find a way of talking to him, then maybe he would know a way out."

"But how would we get too Tom? He's clearly not in the cells and if we step one foot into the main building we'll be shot dead."

"That's a good point"

That's when the best idea came to my mind.

"That's it!" I exclaimed leaving Matt confused by my words.

"Matt, if Tom's not in the cells like us someone clearly has something against him or needs something to do with him."

Matt followed on my words, the thought was pretty far fetched but it all made sense.

"So if Tom's not in these cells what if he's in a specific cell where he can't escape"

"The bad prisoners get put in higher security cells, what if Tom's in one?"

------------------------------------------------------

.Tom.

He woke up on a soft white bed, looking around the room he suddenly remembered he slept in Tords room, he was alone, he really needed to think about things.

Just as he rolled over, he could feel the sheets as if he had a third leg, he didn't bother to look thinking it was just a weird feeling, however it never went away.

He sat up, he couldn't think right, the sensation was annoying, he gasped in horror as a purple and white, thick tail curled around him.

He screamed, he jumped up, he ran, the tail never left him.

A door whistled open, Tord huffed indicating that he had just ran to get here, Tom on the other hand had somehow got ontop of a cabinet in the makeshift kitchen, directly staring at the other male, Tom's left leg danggled off of the side off the cabinet due too how little Space there was ontop off the little cabinets.

"Help." Tom squeaked. Tord couldn't contain his laughter. "How'd you even get up there?" The man cried, his howl bouncing off the walls. A crash rang in his ears followed by an 'Oof' sounding noise.

After he'd crashed to the floor, Tord, himself, noticed the light purple tail. It look beautiful to him, a dark purple gradient to a bright purple on top, with littered dark purple spots getting smaller towards the tip off the tail, the bottom, from what he could see, was a white-ish grey. It poped out from just above his ass, making the skinny jeans feel uncomfortable now due too the tail being forced upwards when it would prefer to hang low, and the fabric off the hoodie just bent around the new body part, the tail resembled a lizards but it wasn't thin and long, it was short and stubby. However it wasn't hard to the touch or scaly, it was soft and cold, almost too cold to have it mistaken to be wet.

To Tord it was a masterpiece, something he created, it was beautiful to him. Which was the opposite off what Tom was thinking, Tom hated it, he thought it was too big and made him look stupid, it was also a vibrant colour although it matched his horns the Colour was too loud for him.

"Wow" Tord mumbled under his breath.

------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy, thank you so much for waiting patiently! But at last we have another chapter

Again I was just really lazy so I never got the chance to Finnish it-

A big thanks too 00StarBoba00 ! For the amazing fanart!

Thank you again!

Have a lovely day!

-Sam