Chapter 3: Base

"yes sir!" The troops words echoed,

Tord walked through the corridors, soldiers soluted Tord, just as obedient as he wants them.

He was heading towards his room leaving his meeting with the science team, he needed to process things, Thomas (or known in the army subject 098) was needed desperately inside the army not just for his needs but, he's a danger to everyone, once it becomes in full control he could kill everyone, no mercy.

The serum that he drunk that one night was heavily out of control, anyone who could have it died because there body can't handle it, him and the scientist still don't know why Thomas didn't die without doing blood tests no one can know,

There are many search parties just looking in Britain for him, inside the army a basement was made, were he would stay in when he was found, for safety measures of course, the basement had many things just for him, a large play room for when he would fully turn it had pools, ledges, ropes many things animals would be interested in. Next was a lab, this had a direct connection to the main lab section with an elevator,

other things were scattered along the floors like; Tom's room, tords office, kitchens which connected to  the main room, and many more, it was designed just to accommodate Tom and superior ranks in the army.

Tord opened his main room on the top floor, his apartment looked inviting for an army, a flat screen TV was mounted against the wall near the door, a red sofa sat Infront of it, between them was a black fluffy rug with a wooden coffee table ontop, behind the living space was an 'L' shaped kitchen, it had black mable work space with white wooden cabinets under it, and island that serves as a table,

Walking past them - down the corridor - was two doors, one closed and one half shut. Behind the closed door was a guest bathroom, containing black walls, a glass shower with a rainfall showerhead, a white toilet and white sink with cabinets, just like the kitchen the surfaces were also black marble.

Tord opened the door leading to his bedroom, a gush of wind hit him from the force of the door opening, his rooms walls were dark red, many hentai posters scattered the walls, some old some new. A queen sized bed was in the middle, it was covered with red bed sheets, the floor was black carpet, against the left wall was a wardrobe which contained various outfits, from casual to formal. Infront of the bed was another flat screen TV but it was sitting ontop of a chest of draws.

Tord opened one of the draws, grabbing blue paperwork that he made when he started his project, project 098, inside the old serum there was many animal DNAs from,  female cat, a bull, reptiles and many others, they were added for strength or stealth. Many pictures of people who contributed but sadly failed scattered the other page, next to there pictures its stated, health problems, habits, what went wrong, what worked and cause of death. Many off the transitions didn't look to pretty, blood wout pour out of them.

Next to most of the subjects the cause of death would be blood loss, next to others who survived it said that they lost there voice from screaming so much. A common feature accross the subjects were tails and claws, raging from fluffy and more reptile like, the claws would follow the same principle but would be pointy on the end, another comman feature was colours, purples, Grey's, pinks, blues even green hues were scattered around the body.

Sighing, Tord placed the paper back in the draw, since the old serum didn't work a new one was made, more reptile and bull DNA was added, this made people more stealthy and strong, the cat and other fluffy animals DNA was removed - most of the subjects only had reptile features - and now with the right sedatives and blood some people were living and breathing with it inside of them however they still appeared weak, half of them couldn't get up.

Tords phone chimed, swiping and putting his password in he saw a text from Paul, 'i think I just found who your looking for, no eyes right? Blue hoodie?' tords heart skipped a beat, replying back quickly he wrote ' yes where is he? Why haven't you captured him?' 'he ran away from me, he's quick as hell, I got his location, think its the serum kicking in?' Paul responded. 'im not sure, get the troops A and B to his location, I don't want him hurt, don't forget how dangerous he could potentially be. Take caution when capturing him.' 'of course sir'

Tord smiled, " oh Thomas, your finally going to be in my grasp." Tord sat up, leaving his apartment to go to the new British troops, a smirk was plastered across his face, soldiers saluted him.

He arrived at the hall, the troops were being taught by patryk, when walking through the doors all attention went on him, muttering could be heard as he walked towards patryk, "hey sir" patryk said, he was never one for being formal. Tord never responded he stared at the people speaking, "is there a problem?" The new soliders shook there heads, some shakes under his presence, he turned back to patryk, "Paul found him." Patryk looked shocked, he told the troops to do basic training as he Carried his conversation. "When is he coming?" A short response shot from patryk "not sure, troops A and B have been sent to capture him." Patryk humed in response then followed up with "when is he coming back?" "When they capture the second lot of new British troops, Thomas should be within them."

------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all so no grammar checks but have it, consider commenting

Ba bye!