chapter 14: Ringo

His eyes went purple as the memory bubbled his anger even more, "Tom please calm down!" Tord screamed, the poor 'human', looked up at him, a dark blue and purple mist came out off his mouth like smoke, it gathered on the floor and ceiling before Tom took off, running.

------------------------------------------------------

His bones crunched sending waves off agony through his body, the adrenaline pumping through his system caused the pain to not hurt - only a few grunts came out.

His arms turned a gooey black, leaving a trail off the substance on the floor, soon enough the black goo was protected by a layer of fluffy skin, the weight forced him on to walk on all fours as his legs busted through his jeans, leaving a trail off the fabric on the ground. By now his body went through a full transformation, he had the appearance off a large wolf, but this 'wolf' had one black eye and a larger snout, smoke flew out his nose with each breath due too the pressure in his lungs, his tail had also followed this form.

~~~~

An alert had been put out about a dangerous animal loose in the base, the instructions they were given was not to harm the subject. Tord panicked, he was putting his men in danger, he informed the rest off the scientists to no go down and to evacuate the basement off the building, the basement was large however it was bendy.

~~~~

Suddenly Thomas caught onto a scent, his body froze sniffing in all directions until his ear perked up, footsteps emerged around the corner as the scent grew, the pace was fast. Thomas jumped into the hallway.

A man stood there, he wore a white lab coat and under it was the uniform that the scientists wear, he stopped in his tracks, he was ten feet away from Thomas, Thomas growled, slowly advancing on the guy, Tom didn't care about the man all he cared about was the scent that a certain cage was giving off that he held in his hand. The man put his hands up as a surrender as he placed the cage on the ground, he backed up slowly, he trembled muttering prayers under his breath. Tom went straight to the cage, sniffing it - he wanted it open. His large paw toyed with the lock, frustrating him, he motioned to the man who got the hint and unlocked it, a small cat emerged from the cage.

Ringo

Thomas growled at the man and scratched him leaving a nasty cut on his forearm, an ear piercing scream must have alerted others as he could hear footsteps and shouting come from the hallway he was facing.

As if it was instinct, the 'wolf' grabbed the scruff off the cats neck, oddly Ringo was calm, she let Thomas control her - as if she knew she was safe now.

It soon turned into a blur, the same pattern happened, when he met someone who even dared to give him a bad luck they would be executed by his paws, even sometimes he would eat there carcass - he didn't have any control on what his body was doing anymore.

Soon enough an alarm chimed, everyone was outside except from a select group of people. Pat, Paul and Tord.

The group entered the building, they were going to tranquilize Tom.

He was cornered as the men charged in, purple smoke flooded the room as soon as he saw Tord. Ringo was not on the floor, being protected by Tom, blood dripped from toms mouth creating a small puddle.

"Calm down Tom." Tord said, his voice was hushed, he used his preferred nickname to not aggrevate him.

Tom lunged at him and growled, this caused Paul to shoot the tranquilizer.

Everything went black for Tom, one though plagued his mind, he curled up around the smaller cat. His body started to change, it morphed into his normal self, a layer off purple smoke covered him, fortunately for Tom his hoodie and checkered boxers were still on, a blanket was wrapped on his cold body as he was moved toward a suitable place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His eyes stung as he slowly awoke an industrial light was plastered to the 4 story ceiling, he squinted and sat up, his hand felt the texture of fake grass under it, he looked down only to see that he was wrapped in a red blanket, his cheeks flushed red as he realised he was in boxers and his blue hoodie.

He was in a large room, a large pool was in a corner and platforms were on the walls, each one has a ladder to get too,  toys were scattered around, had Tom shrunk?

"Hello Thomas." A voice said coldly from behind him.

His bones ached along with the newly found headache from the lights.

"Where am I?" He questioned.

"Well, after you killed 23 of my men we put you down here, somewhere thats highly secure so you don't go in a rampage again, now would you like to tell me what happened just then?" Tord said.

The Communist walked towards the front where tom was and examined his face.

"Stop touching me!" He said pushing Tord back.

The man didn't stumble, "answer my question." He said as a response. His tone was cold, clearly angry.

"I don't know ok? I thought about something you said and it just kinda happened. Happy now?" The blue Man said.

Suddenly a wrenching feeling sank to his stomach. He was incredibly bloated, he used a hand that Tord had provide to stand. The red male lead the other towards the bathroom.

It was smaller then the large room and the lights were less intense. He ran towards on off the toilets and threw his guts up or should I say someone else's guts. The toilet bowl was full of blood, pinky red skin and other organs causing the male to vomit more.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! Sorry if the chapter seamed rushed! And I hope you enjoyed! ( Sorry for spelling mistakes )

A big thanks to Shiny_Evee for this beautiful fan art!!!

Thank you again for making all your lovely fan arts!

-Sam