Chapter 17 : Lockers

However somthing covered the ground and the roofs of the building, it was snow, the white powder like Substance coated the ground and would occasionally fall, Thomas leaned out slightly and extended his arm to check if his eyes were deceiving him.

The scene was beautiful and definitely changed his mood for the time being.

------------------------------------------------------

The epoxy floors shook with the anger bubbling in his veins, a large smile grew making some of his features wrinkle and dent.

It's been a full week since he made the plan and there had been no progress, the only thing he learnt was that there was two prisoners. Two prisoners who are close to the one he would like to kill.

Over the week he distanced himself away from his acquaintance Spencer, the poor boy was so obsessed with his own plan that this bedroom look liked like an 14 year old boy who was obsessed over there 'dream girl', stalker like photos of Thomas and Tord scattered the walls, large 'X's' over the blue loving boys face, some hearts were drawn around the others face, in some occasions you'll find pictures of them together were Alex's face were glewed on above Tom's.

He was slowly driving himself to insanity but he didn't care, he didn't even realize how creepy it could be, all he wanted was Tord.

Finally he made it to his destination, a large metal door opened with a click of a latch, the door slammed closed and twisted.

Prisoners groaned and moaned as Alex walked through the hallway, some screamed curses at the man, some begged for forgiveness others didn't care, either way he wasn't going to stop for them, he had his mind set in one thing and that was finding two prisoners by the name off Edward and Matthew.

"Bingo." He said staring at the first one he found, Mathew.

Toms pov.

It's been a week if none stop tests, more physical tests, not really Medical. Currently the ceiling was acting as some entertainment, something to draw me away from the constant noise of his pen scribbling on the paper, it feels like it's been hours of none stop paperwork.

A clock in the room ticked a rhythmic pattern, one beat per second, i started tapping my fingers to the noise slowly closing my eyes and humming a familiar tune.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thomas"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Shut up."

I opened my eyes to another peering over the desk, i scoffed and shuffled over, signing, no matter what I did I couldn't get the rhythm out of my head, i made me miss how home used to be like.

"Meooww..." A familiar cat said yawning, at least I still had Ringo, she purred grinding her head against my other arm.

"I'm bored." I said, looking at Tord, he didn't even look up from his work. I feel back on the floor with a grunt.

"I have a suprise for you." That's what caught my attention, I looked at him, rubbing the metallic collar around my neck.

He dropped his pen and huffed. "I would have given you it sooner however my men only just found it." He motioned for me to come over as he grabbed a pair of keys from inside a locked draw, a pair of keys inside and already locked draw? Must be special. I thought.

I followed him outside of the office and into another a locked room, we had passed this room quite alot, the door was grey, and there was no identification on it, at first I thought it was a storage closet but now that its keys are important i wondered what it could be.

We both walked in to the room a sudden gush of stagment air flew into my senses making me cough from the dust build up, it was completely dark, but judging by the short echo from his boots and my converse you could tell it was small room with barely anything inside it. He flicked a light on, it whizzed and popped before a glow was emitted in the items.

Large lockers and boxes scattered the room, a garage off sorts, boxes were on the floors and on metal racks out of the way categorized by alphabet. A clack and a whistle brought me back to reality....I gasped.

It was the most beautiful think I had ever seen, shinning in all her glorey, the wood mixed with the plastic colors white and black. I walked towards her, gripping her by the neck.

"As old and as tatty as you left it." He said, a smirk on his features.

"SUSANNN!"

------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyy it's been a year since I started the book and felt like I must create the 17th chapter in the 17th in the year anniversary lmafao ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

I want to thank everyone who has read and delt with the Dodgy spelling

Peaceeeeee