chapter 15: Collar

It was smaller then the large room and the lights were less intense. He ran towards on off the toilets and threw his guts up or should I say someone else's guts. The toilet bowl was full of blood, pinky red skin and other organs causing the male to vomit more.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?"

------------------------------------------------------

He couldn't look at it anymore, his sickness had passed, the stared at the ceiling, cringing at the bright lights.

He then turned his attention to the other man in the room, the man who stood proudly, leaning against the stall door.

"You killed people." The man said, no emotion was in his tone.

The boy looked at him, he stood up and pushed past the taller man, going back to the large cage, he stood in the middle where a grey tabby cat sat, meowing happily.

"Ringo!"

His mood changed immediately, he picked up the small cat and gently petted her head earning small purrs.

" I'll give you a choice Thomas." The man said standing behind him. " You can stay in this place, this prison or you can join me, you'll be able to explore."

Of course the blue Man wanted freedom, not to stay in this room with the blinding lights, but there would have been a catch, obviously after what had just happened Thomas wasn't going to be allowed to explore the base.

"What's the catch?" The man said Petting the tabby.

"Well for obvious reasons you wouldn't be allowed to leave my sight, and you'll have to wear something. Something that can track you and calm you down in certain events"

"I'm not a dog." The blue Man growled. "It's for other people safety. Unless you would prefer to stay down here, being tested on endlessly?"

" Fine, I'll join you." He sighed, he was defeated.

"Great, follow me Thomas."

The lights went dark when the doors shut, the man was lead to Tord office, the office door unlocked with a click.

"Close your eyes."

He turned around instead, he heard a draw unlock then a snap as something went around his neck, he instantly turned around and pulled on it only for it to slightly vibrate against his Adams apple creating an uncomfortable feeling.

"What the fuck is this?" He said as he traces his fingers allong the thick leather material.

"Its a collar, it's designed just for you. It will vibrate if you get too angry, kinda like a shock collar. " He said as he gave Thomas a mirror.

The colour was a dark red, a thick black device was in the middle and had the name 'Thomas' written in silver under it was the army's symbol, he traces his fingers over the letters. He tried to cover it with his hoodie which lead in more vibrations to occur.

After they stopped the other man spoke.

"now would you like a tour of the main building?"

He nodded and picked Ringo up.

They walked through the familiar grey walls off the basement, the two boys walking silently next to eachother, every few minutes Tom would touch his neck to check if the collar was still there, finally they made it to a elevator.

The doors opened which showed a new section of the base.

Soldiers walked past, speaking to one another, they would glance at Tom and salute there leader then continue to giggle to themselves. Thomas felt a gave of embrassment rush over him, he kept his head down staring at the sleeping cat in his arms.

Thick plain multicolour lines were on the floors in the hallway small words in a different language overlapped them, they were directions for the new soldiers who would have joined, at that moment Tom crashed into the large male when the stopped, he looked up only to realise all of the people staring at him, laughing at him, whispering about him, pointing at him ect.

Only then did Thomas remember his lack off clothes.

He immediately walked into the room which Tord had opened surprising the man.

" In a rush? " he said chuckling a bit. Thomas was trying to cover himself with his hoodie apparently the events that happened before he got here distracted him from the loss of clothes.

"Why didn't you tell me!" He shouted, anger and embrassment laced within his voice.

" I was waiting for you to notice " the man then pulled out a cigar and blew through it, the ventilation system caught the smoke and took it somewhere unknown to Tom. " I have paperwork to do, so get comfortable, your going to be here for quite awhile. "
~~~~

Hours passed since they both walked into the office, Thomas had fallen asleep in an uncomfortable position on a wooden chair so Tord picked him and the cat up and layed them on his lap as he sat in the chair.

Thomas's legs were curled up creating a 'c' shape, a shape comfortable between the two boys just for a cat, his head rested in a crook on Tords real arm acting like a pillow.

He started fidgeting within his sleep, he only noticed this once the male gripped onto his hoodie and from the weight change from the tail. Tord chuckled and pet the smaller mans head.

That's when alex bursted in.

"Sir- I-" he stared at the sight he saw, mouth agape he was furious with anger 'that should be me!' spiraled in his thoughts.

"What do you want?" The boss said grunting at the end, he was annoyed at the boy for ruining this perfect scene.

"It's not important. I'll leave." He said bowing.

One thing circled in alexs mind as he left. He needed to get rid of Tom. Even if that means he must kill him

------------------------------------------------------

Hiya! I hope you enjoyed!

A big thanks to Shiny_Evee for creating another amazing fan art!

I hope you enjoyed

Ps. There may be another book being made 👀