Chapter 16--Battle

You quickly ran over to Melanie, who still had her rope wrapped around Trudy's torso, glaring at Trudy with loathing so strong you just wondered whether you could really burn her with just your looks. Gisele stood by your side, gripping hard onto your arm, and Melanie eventually released Trudy from her restraints, though Trudy was still outnumbered, three to one.

"Huh. So it's just the three of us now, eh?" Trudy sneered, glaring at you and Melanie.

"And me," Gisele piped up.

"Ugh. Yes, you too," Trudy huffed. "Just what am I gong to do with you?" she added airily, talking mostly to herself. "Is it going to be the typical schoolyard type of beating up that I would do on you? Or do I have to go harsher?"

You and Melanie exchanged scared looks. You knew exactly what Trudy was like at school. Why expect her to be any different now that she's here and pissed off at the both of you anyway for showing up? Especially since now you both know that she worked with her uncle in making your life miserable, to make you close to breaking point.

"You already did enough with my parents," you hissed, grabbing Trudy by the collar of her shirt, the same way Hiro did with her a while back when you went to see your mom, and pinned her to the wall, holding a hand up behind you to start directing a boulder over to you. "You have already done enough with me and my family to screw my life up to the way it is now. And there is no way I would back down and forgive you. There's no way you could prove to me that you were innocent."

That brought Trudy round. "What are you talking about?" she sneered quietly, leaning into your face with narrowed eyes, and you immediately turned your head away as her stinky breath wafted its way towards you.

"Ugh," you winced. "You know quite clearly what I mean. My parents are dead because of your conspiracy with your uncle. You took everything away from me when my mom died. Now it's about time I take everything away from you."

You brought the boulder high above your head, releasing Trudy in the process and letting her slump against the wall, stepping back so that the boulder had some room to approach Trudy.

"What are you doing-" Trudy gasped as she saw the boulder's shadow above her head. "No no no! You're going to be charged for homicide if you do this! Please (Y/N)! Please spare me!"

Your eyes were unforgiving as you kept the boulder hovering over her shaking form, before you remembered what happened when Baymax went haywire without his healthcare chip. Did you want to be regarded as (Y/N) the ruthless murderer who killed an innocent girl (though in your eyes she wasn't innocent at all) despite the fact that you were the one suffering your losses? Trudy didn't lose anyone close to her. You did. Kill her, and you'll probably face worse consequences than just death-you'll probably never see Hiro or Melanie or any of your friends again, and it hurt you to think that Hiro would tear himself apart without you by his side. He needed you. He needed you as much as you needed him.

Still seething in anger, you removed the boulder away from her, and Trudy's breathing eased as she calmed down.

"Don't think that means I forgive you," you muttered, thrusting the boulder at another wall and shattering it into millions of pebbles and spare debris, the explosion making you both wince.

Meanwhile, Hiro and the rest of the gang were doing poorly.

"Hiyyah ya ya-AHHH!" Wasabi cried as the mircobots picked him up by the ankle and dangled him upside down, high in the air. He extinguished his blades while he was at it, completely unable to reach up and cut away at the microbots.

"I'M SCARED OF HEIGHTS!" he screamed.

"You'll pay for this one!" Gogo screamed, speeding along on her wheels in an attempt to remove the mask again, but Callaghan swiftly caged her with Wasabi in a cage of microbots, trapping them.