1: Stupid Argument

"GABRIEL!?" Nathalie yelled, barging into the office.

"Y-yes dear?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"Wh-what do you mean!?"

"HOW COULD YOU!?"

"Nath, I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"You really are dumb." She mumbled, quickly turning around and sobbing into her hands.

Gabriel quickly ran over to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Can you please tell me what happened?"

"No." She sobbed.

"Nathalie, I can't make anything better if I don't know what happened."

"You ate it!"

"Ate what?"

"Th-the last piece of cake."

"Nath, we shared it last night, remember?"

"NO WE DIDN'T." She snapped. They indeed shared it while watching a movie.

She then ran out of the office and into her old room.

"Miss Nathalie? What happened?" Duusu asked.

"I-I don't know! I cant seem to control my emotions. I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT!" All of a sudden, everything in her vision went black, and she fell onto the bed.

"Miss Nathalie!? MISS NATHALIE! WAKE UP!" Gabriel heard Duusu yelling and quickly ran to her room.

"DUUSU! WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"I-I don't know! She just passed out!"

"Oh no..." He quickly picked her up and put her in a more comfortable position and called a doctor.

"Is she going to be alright!?" Gabriel asked, after the doctor finished the examination.

"Yes Mr.Agreste. She should wake up soon."

"What happened!?"

"I am not to sure, but I'm assuming it was related to stress. I recommend having her rest for a day or two before allowing her to return to work."

"Thank you.."

With that, the doctor left. After a few minutes of looking at the raven-haired beauty, Gabriel picked up Nathalie and brought her into their shared room. He laid her on the bed but had to leave for an important meeting.

"Duusu?"

"Yes mister Gabriel?"

"Keep an eye on Nathalie while I'm gone, okay."

"Of course!" After about 10 minutes, Nathalie started to stir.

"Miss Nathalie! You're okay!"

"Yes Duusu, I'm okay." It took a minute for Nathalie to realize where she was, but when she did, she let out an annoyed sigh while giving a little eye roll.

She was annoyed at Gabriel for no reason, so this just pushed her over the edge and now, she was mad at him.

Duusu could sense her tension and tried to think of a way to comfort her.

"Miss Nathalie?"

"Yes?"

"I know you're mad at him, but Mister Gabriel didn't mean to annoy you by bring you here. He just wanted to keep an eye on you."

"Alright. Thanks." She got up and went back into her old room. She laid on her bed and started to watch a movie.

Once the movie was finished, she checked the time and let out a sigh. 10:07pm if she wanted to get enough sleep to get through tomorrow, she had to go to sleep soon.

She walked over to her drawer and the only things in them were her work clothes. She completely forgot that she moved almost all her stuff into Gabriel's room when they made their relationship official.

She walked into their room once again and got changed into some loose shorts and a baggy sweatshirt. She then went down to the kitchen and got herself some water and headed back to their room.

She quickly fell asleep and didn't hear Gabriel enter the room. He was surprised that she was there. After all, she had been avoiding him the whole day.

He got changed as quietly as possible, then got under the sheets and tried to fall asleep but his thoughts were keeping him up. He didn't realize he was vocalizing his thoughts until Nathalie answered one of his questions.

"I hope I didn't ruin things between us. I love her so much." Gabriel stated, not knowing he was saying this out loud.

"Of course you didn't ruin anything. I just... I have no idea what's gotten into me. I can't seem to control my emotions. I think we both need some rest, good night my love." And with that, Nathalie turned around and turned off her light.

Soon after, she got a text from her highschool friend, Sabine Cheng. She had met Sabine through Emilie, and the three of them became best friends.

Sabine: Hey Nath!

Nathalie: Hey! What's up?

Sabine: I just wanted to check in on you since we haven't talked in a while :)

Nathalie: Thanks! I've been alright. What about you?

Sabine: I've been good. Remember that history project we did with Emilie?

Nathalie: I tried to forget about that, but yes, I do. Why?

Sabine: I found it in my basement....

Nathalie: OMG RLLY!?

Sabine: YEAH-

Nathalie: The only thing you'll find in my basement is Emilie's corpse..

Sabine: Nathalie.. what the fuck

Nathalie: I'm just kidding-

Sabine: Should I be worried?

Nathalie: I told you it was a joke.

Sabine: Ok.....

Nathalie: Anyway, I have to go to sleep. Goodnight :)

Sabine: Goodnight <3

"N-Nathalie? Are you awake?" Gabriel mumbled.

"Nope. I'm sleeping."

"Oh, okay. Wait a damn minute- I need to ask you something.."

"What is it dear?"

"Well...."

To be continued
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

Hey! This is my first story! I hope you enjoy it! I don't know when I'll be able to update it, but I'll try my best! Thanks for reading!