13: We are here for Mrs.Sancouer

"Adrien.." A familiar voice came from behind him.

"Nathalie?" He turned around and saw Nathalie's spirit standing in the doorway. She walked over to Adrien who was frozen in shock.

"Mom!" He wrapped her in a hug and started crying.

"My dear boy, please don't shed tears for me. Just like you said, I'm finally at peace and am not in pain."

"B-but you're gone.. I need you here.."

"Adrien, you'll be alright. You'll probably forget me in no time." She didn't like to admit it, but she thought that she was never an important part of the Agreste's life's.

"Mom, don't say that! How could I, we, forget you!?" Adrien stated, pulling away from the hug.

"I simply am.. was not an important part of you life."

"NO! You have been the most important part of our life's since I can remember! None of my parents really took care of me! You are my real mom and you can't tell me otherwise!"

"I'm glad you think that.."

"I-I should probably ask you this.."

"What is it?"

"Did you and father plan to have kids?"

"H-he hasn't told you yet, has he?"

"Told me what...?"

"Adrien, I am, no, was.. pregnant." Now tears were falling from both their eyes.

"Mom.. I'm so sorry.."

"No Adrien, I'm sorry."

"F-for what?"

"Everything. I should have tried harder. If I wasn't so weak, I would still be with you and you could have the younger sister you've always wanted."

"Nathalie, that isn't true. You did the best you could, and we love you for that."

"Adrien, I was a horrible person. I put so many people in danger so many times. I hurt people and caused so much fear in Paris."

"Nathalie, it isn't like you're Mayura..." Nathalie went silent and looked down at the ground. "Right..? RIGHT!? TEL ME YOU"RE NOT MAYURA!!"

"O-oh, of course I'm not that despicable bird. I-I m ot that.. crazy"

"Thank god! She definitely has problems."

"Yeah.."

"Her and Hawkmoth definitely have something going on between them. I mean, the way they look at each other/ I wish M'la- Ladybug looked at me like that."

"She'll notice you one day." They both had finally calmed down and were no longer crying.

"Who do you want to be at your funeral?"

"Uhm.. Alexis and Michel.." Nathalie mumbled.

"Who?"

"Uhm- I don't know anybody."

"What about your parents?"

"They died when I was seven."

"Oh. That sucks."

"Yeah." There was a moment of awkward silence between the two.

"If it makes you feel any better, both my moms are dead :)"

"A-Adrien.."

"Not the right time?"

"Not really.."