4: You look.. Dead.

Once they realized Nathalie was back, Simon drove back to the mansion and opened the doors for the two to get out. The entered the mansion when Nathalie's eyes widened and she ran up the large staircase and into the nearest bathroom.

Gabriel heard a loud thud so he quickly ran up the stairs and into the washroom.

He saw Nathalie hunched over the toilet, and worry immediately filled his body.

"N-Nath!? Are you okay!?!?" She looked up at him, but as soon as she opened her mouth to reply, she faced the toilet once again, threw up. She didn't want Gabriel to see her like this, so she shielded her face from him until she finally stopped.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

"No you aren't! We need to get you help!"

"No Gabe-" She then turned back to the toilet and started dry gagging since she had already emptied all her stomach contents. Once she stoped, she looked back up at him.

"No Gabriel, I'm fine."

"Nathalie! You aren't fine! You seriously need to get looked at!"

"But I am! I probably just ate something I shouldn't have. I-" She paused at the feeling of throwing up, but before she had the chance to, Gabriel was already kneeling beside her and rubbing her back.

"Nath, please! Let me help you!"

"GABRIEL, I'M FINE, OKAY! GET OUT! NOW!" Nathalie yelled, having a large mood swing.

"Alright. I-I'm sorry.

Gabriel was shocked at what just happened. He was about to leave, hurt and sad, but then Nathalie called out to him.

"N-no! Please stay!"

"I think it's better if I just leave.."

"Please don't leave! I..I need you here. I have n-no idea what's gotten into me.."

"Oh Nath, of course I'll stay. Do you need anything?"

"C-can you get me a hair tie, please?"

"Sure. I'll be right back." Gabriel got up and went into their room. He entered their bathroom and found a package of hair ties sitting on the counter. He grabbed one and quickly headed back to Nathalie.

"Th-thanks Gabe."

"No problem. I'll be right back." Gabriel left and went to the washroom and had a quick shower before getting dressed and heading back to Nathalie.

He entered the bathroom and his heart dropped immediately at the sight. Nathalie was sprawled out on the floor, eyes closed and breathing unevenly.

"OH MY GOD! NATHALIE! NATHALIE ANSWER ME!!"

He quickly picked her up bridal style, and carried her to their room. He placed her down and was about to call a doctor, when he heard a small whimper come from beside him.

He looked over and saw Nathalie awake. He gave her a small smile and then she tried to get up.

"Nathalie, rest. Please." She didn't have the strength nor energy to fight with him, so she laid back down while he pulled the covers over her. Almost immediately, she fell asleep.