6: Audrey

"Audrey?"

"Mhm?"

"If you ever need to talk about anything, I'm here for you."

"Thanks Gabe.."

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Andre that caused you two to get a divorce?"

"Um- we might want to sit down for this one.." They entered the living room and they sat on armchairs facing each other.

"I guess I should start from the begining. When I was about 15, my family was getting real short on money, so when I was 16, my parents... Sold me to the Bougoius family. I was introduced to Andre and I wasn't interested in him at all. He had a strong liking to me, and the day I turned 18, our parents made us get married.

He was utterly happy, when I was miserable. I felt as if I was standing in the middle of a room screaming, and nobody looked up.

Then we lived in this "happy" relationship for 12 years while building who we are today, and that's when I found out I was pregnant with Chloe. He was so happy about me being pregnant but I didn't want to have any kids. 9 months later, I gave birth, and he wasn't even there. I had nobody there with me.... Nathalie had called me as soon as the news came out, to ask how I was doing. After Chloe was born, Andre started seeing other women, and although I didn't care, I needed Chloe to have a father figure..

Then I went to New York for that meeting with you and Emilie, and I didn't really return to Parisnmuch after that. Andre and I hadn't talked in at least 2 months when I met someone else and I ended up pregnant with Zoe. After a while, I was forced to go back to Paris and see Andre. He was pissed at me for having Zoe and he ended up.." Audrey's eyes filled with tears and her body started to tremble.

"It's okay Audrey.. I know what you mean.."

"Ever since then he's been horrible to me.. One night after he... You know.... I wanted to end it all. So I headed to the very top of the Eiffel Tower, and was about to climb over the rail when I heard someone call after me.. It was Nathalie. She pulled me back over and comforted me until I was able to tell her why I wanted to do it.

She listened the whole time without interrupting or getting annoyed. That's one thing I love about her. Anyway, she took me back to the hotel and stayed with me that night. The next morning she saw how I treated Chloe and Zoe and she's helped get closer with them.. I hope that answers all your questions.."

Before she knew it, Gabriel pulled her into a tight hug, where he let her sob into his arms.

"Audrey? Why didn't you come to me?"

"I didn't w-want to bother you with my problems.. You were happy with Adrien and Emilie."

"Audrey, if you ever need help, please tell me."

"I will." Their moment was cut off by a loud Beep coming from the room where Nathalie was. Both of them ran into the room and saw a straight line on the heart monitor.

It's to late to save her... Isn't it?

To be continued....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the bad chapter, I just thought it would be good to add in some of Audrey's backstory