5: She Saved Me

"No.. it-this can't be happening... I already lost Emilie I can't loose her too...!" Gabriel panicked.

The waxy skin, barfing, mood swings, fainting, the glassy eyes were all things that Emilie had the day that she had met her fate, and Gabriel knew that.

He quickly carried her up to their room and called a doctor. He then called Audrey to tell her he wasn't attending the meeting.

"Audrey! Thank God you picked up!"

"You're welcome. Now, why did you call me if we're going to be seeing each other soon?"

"Well.. I can't come to the meeting.."

"WHAT!? WHY!? ARE YOU OKAY!? YOU NEVER CANCEL MEETINGS WITH ME!"

"I'm fine... But Nathalie she's...."

"She's what Gabriel!?"

"I-I don't know that she will be make it.."

"What..? Why!?"

"I thought you hated Nathalie..?"

"I do now.. But..we used to be friends in highschool, and I... I can't loose her.."

"Why...?"

"She-.. That's not the point. Just please, make sure she gets better..."

"I'll try.."

Gabriel then ended the call and sat beside Nathalie on the bed. A few minutes later, Dr.Smith arrived at the mansion. Adrien's bodyguard lead her to Gabriel and Nathalie's room.

"Mr.Agreste..?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see you there.. Come in."

"So what's the problem?"

"This is the second time she's passed out today. She also looks..." Dr.Smith looked at Nathalie and her eyes immediately widened.

"She looks.. Dead.." She finished his sentence.

"Mr.Agreste? Can you please leave the room for a moment?"

"C-can't I stay here?"

"It's just easier if you leave.."

"Of course..." Gabriel then left the room and started pacing around the hall.

30 Minutes Later..

"Mr.Agreste.... Can you come here..?" Dr.Smith asked barley audible. Gabriel quickly ran over and entered the room.

"Wh-what happened!?!?" Gabriel questioned when he saw Nathalie hooked up to a heart monitor, an IV and a feeding tube.

"Sh-she's in a coma..." He felt as if he had been stabbed by a thousand knifes. Tears quickly streamed down his face and he ran over to the bed. When he looked at her laying there, looking lifeless, he fell onto his knees and held onto her hand for dear life.

Dr.Smith left the house as quietly as possible. She left a note with Simon telling Gabriel how to take care of Nathalie.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"N-Nath..." As soon as Gabriel started speaking, Nathalie's heart rate increased which sparked hope with in him. "I-if th-th-there's any way y-you can ac-actually he-hear me, p-please w-wa-wake up.. I need you h-here and Adrien... He- he needs a mother... Y-you're th-the strongest p-person I've e-ev-ever known. Please wake up!"
Gabriel saw her lips form a little smile causing himself to smile with her.

Gabriel sat beside her until he heard his phone ring. He got up, kissed her forehead, and walked out into the hall.

"H-hey Audrey.. What's up..?"

"How's Nathalie..?"

"She's- do you want to come over..?"

"Im on my way!"

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and Audrey entered the mansion.

"Where is she!?"

"Calm down Audrey. Why do you want to see her so bad..?"

"She has... She has helped me get through some really tough times... I..I owe her my life.. Now let me see her!"

"Follow me." Gabriel opened the door to his room and all the color in Audrey's face washed away.

"Wh-what happened to her!?"

"She.. She fell into a coma.." Gabriel replied, barley audible.

"How!?"

"I- I don't know.."

Audrey ran over to Nathalie and started crying.

"Gabe?"

"Mhm?"

"May I have a moment alone with her? Please."

"Of course."

After Gabriel left it took Audrey a minute to get herself together.

"Nathalie.. Thank you.. for everything.. I can't express how thankful I am from stopping me from ending it all that night.. You've always been there for me, even though I've treated you like absolute shit. Thank you so much for helping me through the divorce with Andre.. Please, if you can, wake up for Gabriel, he needs you. And so does Adrien, he can't lose another mom. You can get through this, please don't give up." Audrey then got up and exited the room.

"Thanks Gabe. Take care of her for me, okay."

"I will. And Audrey?"

"Mhm?"

To be continued
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry for the late update! I've been busy! Btw, The story gets even worse..... Thanks for reading!