7: Adrien

"I will." Audrey and Gabriel's moment quickly came to an end when they heard a loud beep coming from the room Nathalie was in. Both of them ran into the room and saw a straight line on the heart monitor.

"It's to late to save her... Isn't it?" Audrey asked quietly.

"No! We have one last hope." Gabriel quickly ran over to Nathalie and started to preform C.P.R.

"C'mon Nath..." They both thought. After a minute Nathalie started to cough and her heart monitor started beeping again. It was unsteady, but it was better than it was before.

Gabriel and Audrey looked at each other with wide smiles plastered on their faces.

"Gabe! You did it! Where did you learn that!?"

"Don't you remember back in highschool we had to take a basic first aid course?"

"Oh that.. Yeah, but I don't remember anything from it. " Audrey's phone then went off and she checked it seeing the time.

"OH SHIT- I'VE GOT TO GO!" She yelled. Nathalie's body jerked the tiniest bit when she yelled and they both saw it out of the corner of their eye.

"Did you see that!?" Audrey asked

"Yes..."

"Can I have another moment with her..?"

"Sure." Gabriel then left the room and waited outside the door.

"Nath, I know you can here me.. Please, I beg of you, don't give up, you can get through this. I would stay longer but I have to go divorce that douchebag of a husband. I love you..." She then laid a soft kiss on the back of the sleeping woman's hand and left the mansion.

Gabriel entered the room once again and sat beside Nathalie. He checked the time and realized that Adrien would be home any minute now. How was he going to tell his son that his mother was in a coma? Would Adrien hate him again? He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the front door open.

"Father! I'm Home!" Adrien called out.

"Father?" Adrien went to go into the office when he heard a voice come from behind him.

"I'm here, Adrien." Gabriel replied.

"Oh, hi father! Where's mom? She wasn't at the door to greet me today." Gabriel felt absolutely horrible that he'd be the one crushing Adrien's soul.

"She's.. She collapsed again today.."

"Oh.. Is she feeling better..?" Gabriel just looked down at the ground and signaled for Adrien to follow him. Adrien obeyed and quickly followed behind his father. Worry filled both their bodies and when they reached the room, Gabriel looked down at Adrien who nodded for him to open the door.

As soon as Gabriel opened the door, Adrien was through it and ran to Nathalie's side. He started crying, trying to hold back his screams of pain.

"Mom! Wake up! Please!!" Adrien desperately cried out while grabbing her hand.

"Please father! Please tell me she's just sleeping!!"

"Adrien she's in a coma..."

"I just need you to tell me she's sleeping! It doesn't have to be true! Please!!"

Gabriel crouched down and just pulled Adrien into a hug. Gabriel started to cry seeing Nathalie again, and what hurt him even more was Adrien's reaction.

"Sh-she's just sleeping, Adrien.. She should wake up soon.. Remember, she's the strongest person we know and she will make it through this.. Okay?" This calmed Adrien down so he wasn't crying anymore.

"Okay.. Do I have to do my piano, Chinese and fencing today?"

"Of course not.. You can stay here with Nath, okay. I'll go cancel them right now." Before the designer went to get up, he kissed Adrien on his head which shocked the model. He didn't complain though, especially since his father hadn't done that in a long time. As Gabriel left the room, Adrien kept watching Nathalie, reminding himself that "she's only sleeping.." and that she should wake up soon. Adrien looked up at his mom "sleeping" and started balling his eyes out once again.

He was caught off guard when something unexpected happened.

"FATHER! COME HERE!! NOW!!"

To be continued...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________