10: Oh my god!

Quick note: This is Nathalie's P.O.V Of the last chapter. Enjoy!

I had woke up from ,what I thought to be, a quick nap. I had a coughing fit and I quickly felt someone rubbing my back. After the coughing fit had passed, I saw who had helped me.

"M-Mr.Agreste.. What happened?" I managed to squeeze out. I felt like I hadn't had anything to drink in days. I was shocked at his answer. I was had been in a coma! At least it wasn't a long one... Then I remembered Adrien.

"Is Adrien okay!?"

"Yes Nath, he's fine. Is there anything I can get you?" His voice was soft and loving. It calmed me down almost immediately.

I asked him to get me a glass of water, and that's when I knew it was the end. The same thing that happened to Emilie before she died, was happening to me.

A sharp pain ran through my body and that's when I remembered... The letter! I had wrote one every month in case something like this would happen. I told him about the letter and then he left the room.

My eyes felt heavy, and it got harder to breath. I fought my hardest to not close my eyes but the sharp pain got worse. The last thing I remember was my thoughts running to the baby. I.. I had ruined their chance to live. Then everything went black.

I have no idea how much time had past but I heard a distant voice.

"No no no no no!" The voice called out. It was Gabriel. Was he okay!? What happened!?

"Nathalie! Wake up!" He demanded. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry. I felt disconnected from the world.

"Nathalie! Wake up! God damnit Nathalie! THAT'S AND ORDER!"

"But sir, I am awake...?" I then looked over to him.. He was holding my body... Was I dead..? I saw my chest lower for the final time.

I was dead! This is horrible! I was snapped out of my thoughts by a cry coming from beside him. He then put my deceased body down on the bed an went into my drawer. The letter! He was going to read it!

He sat on his knees and started digging through the drawer. I took that time to get up hug him just like I did when he Akumatized Queen Bee. I know he most likely couldn't feel it, but it just felt right. He found the letter and stood up.

I watched him read it. He didn't see the pictures that fell out, but I knew he would find them eventually. All of a sudden he screamed and fell to the ground. I ran over to him and held him in a tight embrace.

I hated not being able to calm him down. I felt tears building in my eyes as well. Then I saw hime glace over at the photos. He picked them up, and when I saw the picture of my baby, I felt a wave of guilt rush through me. It was all my fault they weren't there with their father. That's when I let my tears fall.

He then started to cry more. I had no idea that it was possible to cry as much as he did. All of a sudden he got up and stumbled out of the room. I was confused. Why would he leave? Where was he going? The I saw where he was headed. The kitchen.

He grabbed a full bottle of wine and my eyes widened. If he did what I thought that he was going to... My thought's were interrupted by him barging out of the kitchen. I tried calling after him, hoping it would do something. I had to run after him to stop him from doing something stupid.

He stood in the middle of the room and chugged the whole bottle.

"NO GABRIEL! DON'T!!" I tried yelling but it didn't do anything at all. He suddenly collapsed on the floor and I stayed beside hime the whole night. Thank the lord he was breathing and didn't hit his head.

To be continued....