𝟎𝟖

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 (𝐘/𝐍) have been friends for about two months, they spent almost everyday together

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 (𝐘/𝐍) have been friends for about two months, they spent almost everyday together. She cheered for him when he got into fights, he walked her home when they hung out late, she started tutoring him and he even tried to teach her how to ride a motorcycle.

It didn't work very well since he was very blunt with his instructions, he said stuff like 'first you sit on the bike, then you drive.' She ended up falling off the motorcycle and broke her arm. Luckily the arm she broke was her least dominant hand. Baji signed her cast multiple times. Cat drawings, his name and 'I'm sorry' were written on her cast.

Baji currently stood outside of (Y/N)'s door, she had messaged him earlier during the day asking him to come over to her house. Baji knocked on the door thrice before standing and waiting for the door to open.

"Hey, Mr Grumpy!" The (h/c) haired girl grinned, allowing him to enter her apartment.

"Hey. Why'd you ask me to come over?" He asked

"It's my mum's birthday today and I want to make her a nice dinner, but I only have one hand so you're going to help me out. You can consider this your apology for being the reason I broke my arm."

"I already said sorry! But fine, I'll help."

"Even if you didn't want to help I'd make you help."

"How'd you know I can cook?"

"Chifuyu told me. He better not be lying."

"Oh, he isn't I'm the best chef ever." Baji smirked

"Sure."

She handed him the recipe, he took a look at it and smiled.

"I make this dish all the time!"

"Well then, let's get cooking!" She exclaimed

Baji was actually a great chef, he remained focused while being able to joke around with (Y/N). He did everything perfectly. He even agreed to help make a strange special side dish he heard about on the internet.