𝟐𝟑

sorry i made you wait like 4 months i was having a bit of a hard time. i'm sad to announce this is the last actual chapter (i'll post a special chapter after this) but i will have another baji story coming!

This chapter might be a bit confusing because of the lack of explaintion in the beginning but it's meant to be that way. This is unedited and short.

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 straight

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 straight. He couldn't believe something like this could happen, especially when he tried his hardest to keep her safe. He could feel his heart pounding in his ears, the more he thought about her the more his eyes watered.

This can't be real. It's not true. He kept telling himself.

But it was real. He saw her mum's reaction to the news, he couldn't bare to watch.

I could've saved her. If only I got there earlier. If only I didn't tell her about any of this gang business.

Baji's breathes were shaky. There he stood, in a black suit that matched the colour of his hair. He blinked back the tears welling in his eyes, he didn't want to cry, not in front of everyone.

He looked up, and saw a photo of her in frame. She had the brightest smile, she was holding Mittens. Baji had  heard from (Y/N)'s mum that Mittens wasn't doing well. He knew that the cat had anxiety problems when being away from (Y/N) for too long, usually she'd be fine because (Y/N) would always come back in the end but now the poor cat is starting to realise that she isn't coming back.

Baji stayed after the funeral had ended. Sat in front of her grave, sitting in silence for a but before he suddenly spoke up, "do you want to play tic tac toe?"

The fact that the only thing he heard in return was silence made his heart shatter.

"I'll take that as a yes." He took out a pen and paper and drew the grid. He started playing the game imagining that she was playing with him.

"Oh look, for the first time ever, I won..."

He didn't know why but he expected your voice to come out and say 'no you didn't, idiot. I won.' But there was no reply.

Tears started streaming down Baji's face. "It's not meant to be like this. I can't be the one winning. You always beat me at games! You aren't meant to be dead! Why'd they go after you! It wasn't meant to be like this, you were meant to be alive and happy."

He was sobbing now.

"Please, come back! Please! I told you I love you.. If you survived I would've changed all the plans I had for the bloody halloween, just so you and I could be happy. Why... why..."

He couldn't finish his sentence.

A few days after (Y/N) got shot Baji found out Kisaki had planned it. Kisaki thought it would help stop Baji from coming to the bloody halloween because he would be too busy grieving. That sick bastard.

It just made Baji hate Kisaki even more.

And so, everything that was meant to happy on the bloody halloween happened. Baji passed away, and was reunited with his lover again in another place.

Guys don't worry! While this is the proper ending of the story, as I said at the beginning of the chapter, I will publish a special chapter with a happy ending! It will be about adult baji and (y/n)! I won't make you wait 4 months this time, I promise