𝟐𝟐

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 day that Baji was going to (Y/N) how he truly felt about her

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 day that Baji was going to (Y/N) how he truly felt about her. He loved her. He knows that he's only fourteen and that most people fall in love when they're older but he doesn't care. He thinks about her everyday, she's always on his mind. Everytime he thinks of her he feels warm and happy.

He found himself telling his mum and the stray cats about her. Baji was so in love with her. He wanted to spend everyday with her, he wanted to listen to her talk for hours and hours without having to think about everything happening with the gang in the back of his mind.

Baji wished things could be different. He wished he met her earlier in life so they'd have more time together, but he can't change the past.

Baji was on his way to where he was going to meet her. They were going to have a small date (little did she know he was planning for it to be their last), he'd confess his love for her, he walks her home and sends her cute messages the whole night and then sends her a message in the morning saying he's going to be gone for a while.

He knew it was probably the worst idea ever but he couldn't bring himself to tell her that his plan to stop the fight was to die. He's already caused her enough trouble by roping her into his gang life.

Who knew everything would go terribly wrong?

Baji found himself shaking with nerves, he's never felt this nervous before, but he's also never been in this situation before.

The closer he walked to where they were going to meet, the more he felt a pit in his stomach. He felt like something bad was going to happen.

Baji's eyes widened when he heard a gunshot sound in the distance. He found himself running to where (Y/N) was.

He was trying to ignore the possibility of it being her who got shot. But he couldn't help but feel deep down that it was her.

He felt like he was going to vomit. He was sprinting almost falling over everytime he turned a corner. He could barely breathe. His head was spinning. He felt his eyes sting with tears even though he doesn't know for sure if she's been shot or not.

He turned the final corner.

There he saw her.

She was laying on the ground facing the sky, a small pool of blood surrounded her body.

Baji gasped running to her. He fell to his knees next to her, resting her head on to his lap. He didn't care if he got blood on him all he cared about was keeping her alive.

"Baji?" She croaked, eyes slowly meeting his. Her throat was dry, and it hurt to breathe.

"Shh. It's going to be okay. Save your energy, someone will come to help. I won't let you die." He replied, his voice cracking.

Baji had noticed a group of women standing nearby, they looked scared. They seemed to have called an ambulance and nodded at Baji when he looked towards them, reassuring him that help was on the way.

"Baji... It's okay. I'm not scared to die." She breathed out

Baji bursted out into tears.

"I don't want you to leave yet. You still have so many things to achieve in life and you deserve to live a long life. Please. Don't leave me yet!"

"I love you Baji. I love you so much. I'm so glad to have met you."

"I love you too, (Y/N). I love you so much. Please! Just hold on a little longer! The ambulance will be here soon."

Baji's vision was blurred but he could see the soft smile that rested on her beautiful face.

He could feel her breathing get fainter. He could also hear the ambulance sirens. The ambulance was here! Could they save her in time?

sorry for the long wait on updates I was just busy and had writers block. Anyways, this chapter is short sorry but I'd rather it end here than drag it on for too long.

Thank you so much for 70k/75k reads!! I love you all so much and I'll try to keep updates consistent

What will happen next?