7

edited.

Elle Miller.

I waited for him to finish his coffee. I wanted to ask him about yesterday's meeting.

"You wanna say something?"

I nodded.

"How was yesterday's meeting?"

"Ah it went well. Actually I want to talk to you about it. Please have a seat."

I sat on the chair, feeling slightly impatient.

"I'm going to hand over this project to you. You'll have to look for the perfect employees and work with them. I'll let you know the deadline soon."

My lips parted at his decision. He is choosing me out of all the experienced people out here? Well okay, I won't disappoint him.

"Alright, sir."

"Your group must not consist more than 4 people. I hope you learn something new from this project."

"Yes I will. Thank you so much."

I smiled at him.

"I'll e-mail you the details."

With that I left his office and went through my emails. I found the details and started working on them. Soon it was lunch time.

I walked to my regular seat at the cafeteria and saw Liam waving at me.

"Hey Liam.."

"Hey Elle I saved you a seat."

"Thank you."

I was honestly not expecting him to sit with me but I appreciate it.

"Liam, would you like to work with me for a project?"

"Oh.."

He gulped. Was he not ready?

"Ofcourse! It's an honor to be invited by you, how can I decline?"

"Really? Thank you Liam!"

I smiled at him sweetly. Oh lord, I was so happy now I need to look for 2 more people.

"Can you help me look for a genius working in your department?"

I asked him. Maybe he could help me find someone.