Sequel; Highway to Hell

Mia's POV

Dean rolled over and smiled. I smiled back and started to play with his shirt that I was wearing. We're hunting a werewolf and Sam was watching the suspect. So, with time to kill, Dean and I slept together. And this wasn't the first time, either. Poor Sam walked in on us once. My relationship with Dean changed when he learned that I was going downstairs. In the beginning, we hardly kissed in front of Sam. Now, we do more 'relationship stuff' as Sam calls it, with him still in the room, much to his displeasure.

I kissed him again and moved closer to him. Dean soon fell asleep, leaving me to think. I thought about when Dean learned that I sold my soul for him.

----------------Flashback-----------------

We get to it and Sam falls back asleep. After he heard Sam's snores, Dean turned to me. "Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?" I answered turning so I didn't look at him. I walked over to the bed, pulling back the bedding.

"You know what."

"No I don't. What do you mean?" I insist. I slid into the bad again, but helped Dean into the bed. He sent me a grateful smile, but then his smile fell and he gave me a glare instead.

"You freaking sold your soul, Mia!" Dean said angrily. He paused, listening to Sam's snores again. We really didn't want Sam to know; he would not take it well.

"Does Sam know?" He asked quieter.

"No. I told him that Cas healed you."

"How long did they give you?"

"Dean-" I started, but he cut me off.

"How long?" He asked angrily. I knew he wouldn't give up, so I caved.

"One year." I told him shamefully. Earlier, it seemed like so long, but now, it was like it ended tomorrow.

"One... Why did you do it?" He said, shaking his head. He glanced up at me with intrest and concern.

"What, you think I would let you die? No!"

"Mia-" This time, I cut him off. I have him a weak smile.

"You can't control me, Dean. It was my choice to save you. And I stand by it." I said to him. I will go to Hell if that means that he's still breathing. He smiles and kisses me.

"I know." He mutters. He pulls me to have us lie down, then drapes an arm around me. He sighs and kisses my neck. "I love you." He whispered. I let my own sigh out and mirrored Dean's words.

"I love you, too." A question eats at the back of my mind, and I break a near - perfect moment. "How did you know?" I asked him.

"Mia, I knew when you were lying. And I'm the oldest, so I know everything." Dean's confidence was... I don't know. I can't think of one correct word. Comforting, I guess.

"Yeah. Oldests always know everything." I agreed with him only because I, too was the oldest. True, I was the youngest with Sam and Dean but, I'm still the oldest in my family - my small, beat up family.

-------------------

That was about six months ago. Sam found out from a demon telling him. He, of course, thought that keeping him in the dark was a bad idea - and exactly how Dean and I expected to react. Now he's always nice to me, instead of joking around like he use to. That made me pissed and sad all at the same time. If I'm going to die in six months and go to Hell, I want a little laugher in my life... or what's left of it.

I've slowly learned how to control my 'gifts' and I've gotten better at them. It was a surprise when I learned that I could, not only move things with my mind, but I had mind control. And, on a good day, I could give people mental projections. Azazel and Castiel wasn't joking when they said that I'd have them more powerful then anyone else.

I turned to face Dean. I send him images about me. Not in a creepy way but more like my mom and dad, my sister and my brother, and some memories of him and Sam. Dean smiled sleepily. I turned around against Dean's hard, warm chest and fell asleep.

My dreams are usually have Dean being killed now. This time, he's being gutted like a fish by a demon. I watch him die almost every night after Azazel killed him.

Sometimes my dreams are about going to Hell. The Rottweilers-on-steroids would come and bark at me. They'd find a way to get me and claw me to pieces. And then I'd wake up.

I was woken up by Dean when he got a call and answering it. He put it on speaker phone to allow me to hear as well. I sat up and listened. He cleared his thoat, speaking in a sleepy tone."You're on speaker phone," He informed Sam "What's up?"

"It's not him." Sam told us, a kind of defeat laced within his voice. Ha!

"So it's not Joey Keller?" I replied, triumph obvious in my voice. Sam muttered something like an 'duh, duh'.

"Then who is it? Dude, that Joey guy was our only lead." Dean asked Sam.

"Well, Avi was a lead but you two wouldn't see it." I said, shaking my head. When will the two idiots know that I'm right when I feel so strongly about it?

"Yeah. I'll check up on her. And you two, don't fall back asleep." Sam warned as he hung up. I rolled my eyes. That grown man isn't gonna tell me what to do.

"Yeah, whatever." Dean said sarcastically. I moved closer to Dean and kissed him on the cheek.

"You know, I think Sam's jealous. Maybe that's why he's always ruining our fun." I told him, joking lightly,"Hey, Dean,"I started, but I stopped, thinking it over. Dean looked at me curiously, urging me to continue,"Have you ever... Never mind."

"Mia, what?" He grabbed me by the arm and held me there until I told him. Not an abusive- like grip on me, more like a gentle hand gripping my arm, holding me back.

"Have you ever sold your soul? Gone down to Hell?" My voice quivered unintentionally. I felt weak.

"You're not staying there for long."

"I'm scared, Dean." I whisper. Being scared isn't something I'm use to. But lately, it seems as though going to Hell is like a black hole of fear. Just eating away at me, only to consume me whole. And I'm scared.

"I know. We'll have Cas get you out and you would have to be there long." He repeated, playing with my hair to comfort me. I stayed silent, the room tilting slightly to the left.

Everything felt dizzy. I put a hand on Dean, but after a while, even he seemed like he was moving. I fell to the floor and everything went black.