Chapter 21

We searched for about an hour before Dean and I ended up over by where his van originally was again. I turned around and was about to go look in a new direction when I saw someone laying down in an alley.

As I walked closer, I not only noticed that it was Andy, but that he also had a small hole in his stomach and a pool of blood around him. I froze. His hair was matted to the side of his cold, pale face. "Mia?" Dean tried to get my attention.

"I think he's..." My voice faded off. Everything felt like it was miles away from me except one thing. Andy's body. Andy, the one who was nice to me even though I wasn't to him, the one that cared. Dead.

"Yeah." Dean said. Dean grabbed his phone from his pocket and called Sam. He answered on the second ring.

"We found him and he... didn't make it. We're heading back to the hotel." He explained. Dean paused, presumably listening to whatever Sam was saying to him. "I know." He said angrily before Sam hung up. He shoved it back into his pocket.

"Where's your phone?" Dean asked, his attention focused on me. I flushed when I noticed this action.

"I... I broke it." I said, remembering when I trashed the hotel room. Throwing my phone against a wall was one of the first things I did. Oops. Oh, well. Don't get me pissed then, Dean.

"Awesome. We'll get you a new one. Probably one of the other ones stuffed in the glove department." Dean said as he walked away. He put his arm around me to comfort me. Andy died like my parents; a knife. Simple as that.

We got to the hotel side by side. Sam opened the door when we knocked. "Mia, are you okay?"

"Not really - " The arm that Dean had around me tightened, but not enough that it hurt - "Andy died. A hunter killed him. What if he comes after you? Or Sam?"

"If he comes after either of you," Dean paused,"I'll kick his ass." The only thing Dean could do, was to make me feel better. And he succeeded. I gave him a small smile, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. As my lips brushed his stubble, I heard someone clapping from behind us.

"Oh what a touching moment." A man said from behind us. I turn around quickly and see Yellow Eyes, but in a different person; an older man. With a flick of his wrist, he has us on the wall, unable to move.

"Sam... Dean... and Mia." Yellow Eyes walks passed, after naming us. Yellow Eyes was within a few feet away from me, if I could just move away from this uncomfortable wall.

"Leave her alone!" Dean shouts out. I have him a weak smile; a smile that he couldn't see. Yellow Eyes had moved away from me and walked slowly towards Dean, like a predator and Dean was his prey.

"Dean, Dean, Dean. You wouldn't say that if you knew the truth." Yellow Eyes told him, shaking his head. He chuckled darkly, staring at me. Oh, God. Both of the brothers returned Yellow Eyes' threats with blank looks. He made a 'tsk, tsk' noise to me. "Mia, you never told them. I could always just... slip up. Tell the truth for once." Yellow Eyes told me with a smile.

"Tell us what?" Sam asked. He glanced over at me with such a look of betrayal that it made my heart hurt.

"Yellow Eyes, don't! Please don't tell them!" I begged him. I felt a single tear fall from my eyes.

"Oh, now this is a sight to see!" 'Yellow Eyes' joked. Neither brother would look at me, or even in my direction. "You know, psychic girl, you could just move them off of the wall. If you love them enough, you could easily do it." Yellow Eyes said sarcastically, a grin planted on his face as if it wasn't ever going to leave. He was taunting me, and everyone knew it.

"I can't and you know it." I retorted. I tried everything I could, because if I didn't, I knew  Yellow Eyes was going to kill them. All just to force me to tap into the powers that I had.

"Oh, well. Much more fun for me. Maybe I should've taken the older sister of yours instead of you. Maybe not, it was fun killing her." He smiled evilly. He made a slashing motion with his fingers as Dean's stomach suddenly cut open.

"No!" I cried out. Dean looked at me weakly and coughed up blood. The look in his eyes gave me this kind of anger that I never felt before. As he looked at me in betrayal, I felt power.

I pushed Yellow Eyes away from Dean just as easily as blinking, like I have done this my entire life. Yellow Eyes smiled like he just won the lottery. Or just won. He starting clapping again.

"That's my girl!" Yellow Eyes laughed. This made me even more pissed. Forcing Sam and Dean off the wall took more energy than I thought it would, and getting myself away was just as bad. But, I would do it a thousand times over just to save my Winchesters. I ran over to Dean and placed my hand on his stomach. When I took my hand away, it was sticky with his blood. I let out a small sob.

When I looked back at Yellow Eyes, he must've left. I turned to Sam. "He's gone. We need to take Dean to a hospital. He won't like it, but its too deep." Sam said as he helped Dean up by putting one of Dean's arms around Sam's shoulders, and I has his other around my shoulders in a similar way. I opened the hotel door with a shove and hurried Dean into the backseats of his Impala. Sam slid into the drivers seat and started the car with the twist of his keys.

"Go!" I pleaded. I put my arm around Dean and hoped that he would make it. Sam drove quickly to the nearest hospital - which was about five minutes away - and got Dean out.

"We need help!" I yell to a nurse as Sam comes in with Dean. Many nurses come over with a gurney and heaves Dean onto it. He was wheeled into an operating room within a few minutes. One of the nurses returned to ask us to sit in the waiting area.

I numbly walk over and sit down. Sam stares at me, studying me like I was a book. "What did he mean, Mia?" Sam asked me, his voice crackling from when Yellow Eyes had him against the wall. This is what I dreaded.