Chapter 19

After we burned the bones, we left town. We were, of course, heading for Ohio.

"Back in Black!" Dean was singing. Another AC/DC song. I still loved the songs that Dean plays, even though they remind me of my dad - he always played them.

"Dean, really?" Sam asked his brother,"We're on our way to Ohio, where one of 'Yellow Eye's special children' are in trouble and you're singing?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Drop it!" I said louder then Sam's voice.

"Bitch." Dean whispered.

"Jerk." Sam whispered back.

"Really guys?" I ask them. I move forward, to the edge of my seat to talk to them easier.

"Oh, come on! Sam's just being a downer."

"Turn on Highway to Hell." I asked him, looking towards Sam with an amused look on my face.

"I knew it! You like it, too!" Dean said, grinning.

Highway to Hell came on after Sam muttered something, Dean ignoring him, and pushing the next button. The familiar into started.

"Livin' easy. Lovin' free. Season ticket on a one way ride. Askin' nothin'. Leave me be. Takin' everythin' in my stride. Don't need reason. Don't need rhyme. Ain't nothin' that I'd rather do. Goin' down. Party time. My friends are gonna be there too." I said in unison with Dean. Dean raised his eyebrows at the same time Sam did. I ignore both of them and continue.

"I'm on the highway to hell. On the highway to hell. Highway to hell. I'm on the highway to hell." I sing.

"Damn." Dean muttered.

"What?" I demanded.

"Nothing." Sam said quickly.

"What?"

"How many hours do we have left until we get to Ohio." Dean said, changing the subject.

"Uh, about twelve hours. Wake me up when it's my turn to drive." Sam said. He moved away from Dean and shut his eyes. Soft snores came from him after about five minutes. I laid down and slowly fell asleep.

I had a dreamless dream. I woke up a couple hours later, when Dean woke up Sam and switched seats. When Dean was in the passengers seat, I leaned in.

"Hey." I whispered.

"Hey. Did you get some sleep." He whispered to me.

"Some. When-" My question was cut short, when Sam swerved to the side of the road. He was groaning. Dean put his hand on Sams arm.

"Dean... It's Andy." Sam said after he looked up and saw his vision.

"Andy? Is he hurt, or killing?"

"He's going to be hurt. We have to hurry." Sam said, pulling the car back onto the road and pushed on the gas. The darkness was creepy, now that I knew what was out there.

Dean moved to the window and fell asleep. I laid back down and tried to do the same, but I couldn't. I just kept my eyes closed, wishing for sleep. After what seemed like twenty minutes, I fell back asleep.

My dream was in another park. Castiel was there again.

"What's up?"

"Andrew Gallagher is indeed in trouble. He will be killed, unless Sam and Dean come."

"By who?"

"A hunter."

"Cas-" I said, but he left with the flapping of wings.

I wake up. Sam was still driving. I groan and sit up,"You okay?" Sam asked me, looking concerned.

"Yeah. Still having people invade my dreams." I said sarcastically and gave Sam a thumbs-up.

"I know how that is." Sam muttered.

"Yeah."

Dean woke up and shook his head. He noticed Sam looking at him."Is it my turn to drive?" He asked. Sam nodded as he pulled to the side of the road.

"Sam, could I have the front seat while you sleep?" I asked Sam. He nodded so we got out. I got into the passengers seat, Dean got into the drivers, and Sam got into the back. After about five minutes, snores came from the back.

"Hey Mia, where you going to ask me before Sam had his vision?"

"Nothing important." I lied. I was going to say,'When did Sam have his dream about 'Yellow Eyes'?, but it doesn't matter. He still has plans for us. And Dean doesn't know what I do. Neither of them do. And I can't tell them.

"Yeah, right. Well, we have around four more hours until we get there. And Mia," He looked at me,"When you sang the words to Highway To Hell, it was freakin' hot. And surprising. How did you know the words?"

"You think you're the only one that's heard that song? My dad, he loved these kinds of songs. He played them so much. I guess they remind me of him." I laugh to cover up my nostalgia and emotional pain. Dean pushes harder on the gas as a response. "Dean, just a heads up, but I think there's someone after Andy."

"Like who?"

"I.. don't know. He'll die if we don't get there and save him." I lied slightly.

"So you get freaky visions like Sammy?"

"Ehh. Someone told me." I admitted.

"Someone told you? Who?"

"It was Castiel." I said with a sigh. It was always Castiel.

"Castiel? Does he visit your dreams often?" He sounded surprised.

"More then you know." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that?"

"No. I said no." I lied.

"Yeah, okay." Dean muttered. I didn't say anything.