Chapter Twelve

* * *

"Sage, what in goddess name is dad telling me?! You're going to war?" Sage opened her mouth for a moment but another face had entered the chat, both Drake and Haylee to be exact.

"I tell them if they want war then they get war, like Issac said—United already. They don't know we killed Alphas until I tell them." Sage started to relay once again what the previous call had been, and as promised—The Lunda had given the warriors enough time to get situated and sent to Kendal without much more difficulty.

Over the course of the next few hours, the entire Summit, as they decided their conjoined acks would be called, had begun to plot. All while electing to call the opposing side by the name Coldridge, as Hayes pointed out that codenames would eventually be used—As they have in previous wars.

And from a reigning veteran, they could surely use all the tips and tricks.

Blake had left the room to go and wrangle together a building community, the supplies were easy to retrieve—that wasn't the issue. It was getting together the manpower in a short amount of time.
However at the conduct of war, Luke explained to Sage that she would need to inform the pack.

And they were entitled to their own opinion on it, like always, but this was a matter of Alpha orders and following them—No in between and choices would be allowed.
Not in the time of war and battles.

Sage started to prepare a speech to get across what would happen the next few days, but it did aid the fact that Luke was going to take his stance as Master of Arms and speak as well.

Especially when the pups would be introduced to more hours of training with the rest of the pack.

She didn't want a panic, and by the pack surrounding the stage, she felt their fear. "They think Remus is dying, Sage..." She shook her head instantly.

"No. Dari—I think he's stuck somewhere." She whispered looking up to the sky for a moment, though her building thought was immediately interrupted by a voice invading her mind.

Almost said my name, sweetheart. Remember what we said about that?

Three times and you come, but I almost say it once. Sorry.

It's alright, you're jittery—But Luke's right, the pack is worried that the Alpha isn't going to make it. You standing here is making them scared.

Sage looked off to Eli and he nodded, she said a specific time and she wanted the majority of the pack to show before she began. But in matters and times like this, they were certainly making it a mission to attend.

"Almost a week ago, council come onto pack grounds and try to arrest me and Alpha Remus...After containing Alpha Nathan and Enforcers from the council, the rest come to take him back—But we learn that the council has been lying to us. To us, to Mystic Grimm, Grey Hallow, White Paw, Moon Stone, and to Moon Ridge. They were lying. Lying about helping and lying about the funds they gave out. I am here to tell you that Alpha Remus is still asleep, but I am not afraid. He will be okay. I feel him, and he will be okay." Sage took a steady inhale as she turned to Luke with a small smile.

"Leo Elwood has taken a group of warriors to Moon Ridge, the council land is dangerous if another pack takes it over. We are rescuing the Reformed wolves so they can't be used by Coldridge. Coldridge is the other packs...This morning I get call from Moon Valley, a pack that's hurt Crescent Moon. Former Alpha Calvin and Alpha Miles, are the males I killed. My father killed Alpha Nathan, and Luna Simone not survive from our Enforcers fight...I ask them if they want war because I know they don't have funds or manpower to fight, and they still want war." The murmurs erupted and Sage remained quiet as she allowed them to digest the words, both her dad and Luke said it would be good to slowly go through what happened.