Lacking Humanity: Book Four

* * *

* * *

BOOK FOUR of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES

* * *

With the war brewing off in the West, Sage's allies assumed that the best course of action would be to get her and her family out of harm's way.

But when the Luna goes missing without any trace, things start to fall apart at the seams.

Sage Moon was promised by her brothers, fathers, and mate that she would not return to the same four silvered walls as she feared she would. But she returned right into the hands of the same man who plagued her nightmares.

To preserve herself, she takes the alias of her other name, Hera. And starts to reign in the essence of becoming the Alpha female she was always destined to be. But after harsh choices and an even harsher reality, Hera will have to make the ultimate sacrifices to get back to Crescent Moon.

This time, her allies will march beside her, while the created enemies will lurk.

In a race against time, will Sage return back to Crescent Moon and fix a war she started?
Or is it just too late?

Have her choices meant nothing?

* * *

Lacking Humanity: Half Crescent (Book Four)
100,000 to 110,000 words
(COMPLETED)

_____

Any predictions as to what's in store for book four?