Chapter Fourteen

* * *

True to her word, Eli and Julia were on lockdown in their house to battle their gifted heat—And they weren't the only ones, a good number of she-wolves had been blessed, which frightened more than a few families.

And after explaining it to the semi-cleared Alpha that Sage declared war on Coldridge, it almost gave Remus a heart attack. He couldn't believe it.
Yet after hearing the reasons and what happened following the council's surrender, it clearly explained why Crescent Moon would be held accountable for killing former Alpha's.

But the leads and major operations of Rogues movement, friendships, and other plans were made by Sage's calls when she took the Alpha title. And Remus couldn't stop gleaming with pride as he followed through with a play-by-play.

"The Luna—Turned Alpha hardly left your side the first few days, and when she did, she demanded this and that. It was beautiful by the way." Jackson praised, which earned him his Alpha's attention, even if Rue was snuggling and demanding the most of her papa.

It was adorable to see the pups fighting over being in their father's hold, and so to humor them both and calm them both, Remus held them in his arms while also attempting to feed Rue.

"Strange enough, Sage glossed over the bit on killing the Alphas." Sage perked her lips, and so she reluctantly sent him the memories and actions she made after he was shot.

The males all looked at the Alpha expectedly, but Hayes had an inkling of how the young father was feeling.

Especially when his eyes widened ever so often, yet Jack laughed in seeing his jaw drop. "Yeah, that part always gets me too. Rogue Queen still has a nice ring to it." Blake grinned, and once Remus was released from the memory—He looked to his mate incomplete and other awe.

"I think it's safe to say that my daughter has filled in the position and then some," Hayes said into his coffee, and Blake chuckled in agreement with the rest of them

"I dunno how many people can say they killed two Alphas...Except uh, you, sir." Jackson said to the other Alpha in the room, rubbing the back of his head.
"Maybe Sage'll be the highest Alpha, can't bump up anymore when you're already the highest tier Luna." While the she-wolf remained quiet for a good while—She poked her mate in the shoulder.

"You don't tell me that either." The pups thought it hilarious that their mama was poking their dad so he was being attacked at all angles now, causing her to laugh.

"Sorry Munchkin, but the last thing your wolf needed was to be worried about keeping the title."
"Killing Alpha's will let me keep title, papa says I need to train more. Amy's coming to watch the pups." She explained, and Remus frowned.

"Well since I'm almost cleared, I'll stay with them, hun." He received an unsure gaze from everyone in the room—But to get back at her mate she didn't argue, instead, she said goodbye to the pups and her mate.
Though he had a few husk words to follow up on how his mate decapitated two Alphas to defend and protect him and the pack.

His exact words being: The second we get a free minute and I'm a little more healed, I'm going to thank you the proper way.

Which had her smiling the entire way off towards the training grounds where Luke was yelling orders, much like his father would.

"Huh, wondering when you'd show up. Lil late there, Luna." Luke let out a slight reprimand, but how much could he scold his Alpha-Female?

Remus is awake, we catch him up on what's happening. Pack will know later.

"And what's got you all smiley?" He wondered, and she shrugged, though eyed her father before going for a light stretch in preparation on her next sparing match against two enforcers—Just like she usually started out the day with.