𝟭𝟮. 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

TWELVE | YOU MATTER TO ME

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SANG-WOO THREW UP his forearms like an offensive lineman blocking a defensive back, but her attacker slipped to the side. He pushed the Sang-Woo's elbow down and away. Third of a second once contact was made, and Sang-Woo was slammed against the locker. The two other attackers approaching him too. Standing up she slowly got herself upright. Everything blurred for a minute, then came back into focus again. She inhaled some more and felt a little steadier.

Grabbing one of her hardbound books, she hit one of them hard on the head, so hard, he crumpled to the ground immediately. She didn't waste another second, and kicked the other in his diaphragm. At this, Sang-Woo was able to break free from his opponent's grasp and clipped him directly at his face.

Soo-Jin glanced to her right and saw two metal bars. Getting an idea, she snatched it. "Sang-Woo!"

He turned just in time to see her tossing the metal bar and he caught it with ease. The two of them then proceeded to attack the masked men with all of their might. She didn't notice that their backs were already facing each other as they try to defend themselves. It was then that Soo-Jin hit her rival's head that he dropped to the ground, unconscious. She turned her attention then to Sang-Woo who had just kicked his opponent as well when she saw the third swinging his arm to disorient her companion.

"Sang-Woo!" Without even thinking, she stepped in and let herself get struck in the face, feeling the smash of the man's knuckle reverbrate through her whole body. She grumbled, not comprehending what was then happening.

All she could remember after that was the lights suddenly came back on, her name was being called like a prayer, and Sang-Woo's worried countenance as he carried her in his arms.

WITH EVERY SWAT and pound of her metal bar, Soo-Jin searched for Minjun.

She was already panicking inside as she looked for the boy. Where are you, Minjun? Striking again another killer, she went back to the place where Deok-Su confronted her for that's where she last saw him. Reaching there, she saw nothing but only a streak of crimson on the white wall.