𝟮𝟭. 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

TWENTY ONE | LIVE FOR ME

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE FIRST WORDS that Chang Soo-Jin blurted out when she set foot inside her boyfriend slash fiancé's apartment was: "Let's have a baby."

Sang-Woo blinked, his cup of steaming coffee in his hand. "We still have a year left before graduation, my love."

Soo-Jin had just seen her new baby sister, Hana, and upon seeing the adorable toddler, she felt the desire to have a kid of her own. Now, she was aware that not everyone can be a mother, but she was more than certain she'll easily fit in and rock the title very well. Chang Soo-Jin, badass lawyer and devoted mother. Needless to say, she was excited.

"I know, but I just saw Hana, and my god! She's so cute -- "

"Soo-Jin -- "

"Can you imagine how genetically blessed our child -- no, children, will be?"

"Soo-Jin, calm down. We should not rush things. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Don't you want to enjoy us first?" interjected Sang-Woo who finally stood up from his table to calm her down.

"Why? Why won't you cooperate? You're completely healthy. I'm healthy too!"

"We're not married yet! Our families will kill us if we decide to raise a family without graduating and marrying each other."

Soo-Jin pouted. "Is it really important though? Marriage, weddings... such a waste of time and money for just one day. Graduation? We'll manage."

"My love, listen, I love that you're so excited." He took her hands and placed a gentle kiss at its top. "You know, I've learnt in my classes yesterday that timing is important. If it's meant to happen, it will.  At the right time, at the right place, for the right reasons. We just have to wait, okay?"

A smile graced Soo-Jin's lips. She was very thankful that she had him to really knock some sense into her because sometimes, she gets so eager and thrilled about things. She would even forget to think ahead before doing some things. Sang-Woo balanced her sometimes childish nature with his rationality. She nodded and planted a kiss at his cheek. "Okay, okay. I got it. I was just so excited. Let me cook something for you, okay?"

And with that, she prepared their breakfast. They both didn't have classes that day and were very glad about it since it meant they could rest.

"Well, I was thinking we should slowly plan. How many kids we'll have?"

Sang-Woo chuckled. She was really amazed at how patient he was with her persistence. If it was any other guy, they might already get irritated. He nodded and picked up his chopsticks, diving into her cooked food. "I was thinking we should have three daughters."