𝟭𝟱. 𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

FIFTEEN | A LIFE WITH YOU

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT WAS THE first snowfall when Cho Sang-Woo confessed his love for her.

Soo-Jin will never ever forget how it led to that moment.

It all started with a rumor.

"Why..." Soo-Jin slammed her glass on the table, gulping. "Why are there rumors of us dating and sleeping around? What the fuck?"

Chang Soo-Jin and Cho Sang-Woo were notable students in their undergraduate programs. Both of them were leading the student rank and they were constantly talked about. They were called The University's Brains since they were very studious and insightful. That's why rumors spread around their university that they were not only dating, but sleeping around. It was the ultimate gossip.

"Because our fellow students' imagination is amazing?" he countered, unbothered. It was as if he found it very amusing.

"You find this fucking funny?"

"Well, I don't find it... not funny." He pursed his lips as if to stop smiling. "Don't pay any attention to it. If you worry, then we're -- "

She pointed her finger at him and then retracted it as if to punch him. "We're what?"

"We're... losing."

"Don't try to be amusing, Sang-Woo. I swear, I will hit you." She then scratched her scalp in frustration then standing up to get out of the restaurant. "Aish, it would be no problem if we were only rumored to be dating, but sleeping around? Seriously? What the fuck!"

And with that, the two friends exited the restaurant they frequented. Soo-Jin was still bothered by the rumors because well, secretly, she liked it, but of course, Sang-Woo didn't need to know that.

"I may not know how to win, but I know how to make the score even." her companion suddenly voiced out as soon as they left the restaurant, climbing down the stairs.

"What do you mean by that?"

"We can just make the rumors about us into a truth."

Soo-Jin knitted her eyebrows in confusion and then blinked. She stopped in the middle of the stairs, trying to register his words. "Make the rumors about us into a truth...?" repeated she and came to the conclusion that not only did he want the dating part of the rumor to be true, but also the sleeping around. With eyes wide and gasping, she lifted up her bag and hit his back.

"What do you mean by that, huh? What do you see me as?!" And because of the excessive force Soo-Jin exerted, she tripped over her feet and stumbled, falling forward. He immediately caught her by her shoulders and steadied her.