Chapter 12

Brooklyn felt a sharp stomach pang from the hole in his upper belly a few days later, following with a bad stomach growl. He still didn't think that he could hold down anymore food, especially right after being lifted up by that terrible chain that he hoped they wouldn't do to him again.

The cell doors opened, and his eyes rounded in fear as Carlos showed up with those thugs

"It is time for your next feeding, Creature!" He informed Brooklyn, who did his best to shield himself.

"No... I- I can't do it anymore... please!" He wept, feeling quite traumatized from everything these men had been doing. But Carlos still wouldn't take no for an answer, using the shackle on his prisoner, who cried aloud from it.

"I'm afraid your pleas won't allow me to give you mercy," he growled. Brooklyn didn't have that much in him from sorrow to resist, feeling the guards drag him up by his arms and take him out.

...

In the room, Watson smiled at the sight of his toy back again for his next feeding. He always enjoyed overfeeding his prisoner to where it hurt him badly. And he had an idea to hurt him where he would least expect.

Watson saved a can of expired food and was able to hide it in with the rest of it, eager to see how his victim would react later. Brooklyn had tears down his face as Watson approached him.

"Now... time to give you what you want again, Devil!" He said, a hand under Brooklyn's chin.

Brooklyn struggled feebly again, but was outmatched and forced onto the table, the tube placed into the hole in his belly. It caused a small whimper from the red gargoyle, wanting this all to end; for either to be rescued or to just die.

"Stop... stop..." he whined in a small voice, those five cans beginning to be poured down the tube in his stomach, gasping as the cold food hit his sore, empty belly hard. His head spun from the fever he still had, and voices started up in his brain.

"I don't know how I feel about you being out next leader now. You were stupid enough to be caught again!" That was Angela, and it made Brooklyn cry quietly, shaking his head, struggling to ignore those terrible false voices.

"Weak..."

"Pathetic..."

Brook gave out a shuddering sob as the fourth can of food was added, his legs kicking despite being cuffed down. He wanted them to stop, for this would ruin his regular way to eat!

Watson smiled sinisterly, holding the can of food mixed with the bad food. "Now just one more..." he said in a scarily, happy voice, sending small shivers up the young Second's spine, pulling on his wrists.

"No... no more!" he croaked, but too late as Watson poured the last one, relishing in his weak toy's cries for release, the last of the food poured into his stomach. Brook continued to cry, feeling humiliated at doing it in front of these men, who laughed ruthlessly at his pain, not aware of the bad food that had been given to him.

Watson put a hand on Brooklyn's stomach, who tensed up sharply from it, and he pressed a little, but not too much to make him puke. Brook gritted his teeth sharply, talons digging into his palms.

"You should be grateful we are feeding you, unless you want to starve, or I can do this again!" He threatened cruelly, drawing that horrid scalpel that created the hole in his stomach. Brook quivered, looking away from the weapon as he whimpered, shaking his head. He didn't want to be cut anymore. Watson nodded, putting it away.

"Good, Plaything. You are learning your manners again. And in just a little while, there will be more fun to be had with you. The food was to give you the energy you'll need for it." Watson sneered.