Chapter 18

Watson on another day knew then that the time was practically upon them when Brooklyn would finally get Thailog's mark for good. He enjoyed how they had poisoned him, but he had even worse poisons other than oleander. He spoke with his men.

"We are now on his final test, gentlemen. And we will do another stomach strength test."

The men all smirked with triumph, looking forward to giving that devil the branding he deserved. Watson then went to see his trophy, who was huddled in a corner, shuddering with stomach sickness and sniffling, pushing his hair out of his face to see his abuser coming close.

"Get... get back!" he croaked, chest rising up and down rapidly, Watson stepping in close, then using the shackle, squeezing his victim into crying in terrible agony.

"I came to deliver you to your final test. And see if you are finally worthy to earn that mark." Brooklyn looked at him with terrified, sunken eyes. He didn't want this to happen!

He gave him a pleading face. "Don't want it... please...!" Brook sobbed, holding his stomach. Watson slapped him again.

"If you don't want worse pain, then keep following my orders. Now come!" He snarled, the thugs hauling him up and taking poor Brooklyn away, who felt so deprived of strength he slumped in their hold, feet dragging on the floor, gasping from his still swollen ankle.

He was pulled back into the gym, where a whole group of men led by Carlos and Charlie stood waiting for him with terrible gazes that made Brooklyn shake with fright, held onto the floor by the thugs.

"Leave me alone! Stop doing this to m-me!" sobbed Brooklyn while Charlie hooked Brooklyn's shackle to the chain that would pull him up again like before. His arms were cuffed behind his back.

Watson held up Brooklyn's chin to gaze into the young toy's saddened and scared face. "Since you are mine, I will keep giving you what you deserve. Now, for your final test to begin..." he said in a soft, deadly voice.

Brooklyn wiggled in his bonds, gasping erratically, starting to feel his feet already leaving the floor. His jaw clenched while that terrible shackle squeezed up his belly hard while hanging mid-air. The men's laughing surging in his body.

"AHHH! HUDSON!" screamed Brook, kicking his legs in pain. Charlie laughed.

"Listen to the pathetic devil calling his old monster friend!" He sneered heartlessly.

As he was being lifted further into the air, Brooklyn could hear the cranking of the chain going. Now he could feel the shackle just deliberately putting so much pressure into his stomach. He had to use his stomach muscles from squeezing him so badly, but it hurt so much, just trying to breathe was hard.

When the chain got him twelve feet in the air, the chain stopped lifting him, then it made a big jolt, bumping him about. "AGH!" Brooklyn cried out. He winced from the pain.

Now that he was up here, how long was this going to last? Another thirty minutes? An hour? All day? If it was all day, Brooklyn didn't think he would make it that long. His belly had already been hurting prior to this situation and it wasn't helping him any now.

Brooklyn could feel the constant pressure building inside his middle hurting him. As he would try to breathe, he would have to relax his muscles and it hurt even more. His head started feeling dizzy.

Down below, Watson told Carlos, "You know what to do next."

Carlos replied, "Of course. I can't wait!" He left to go do what was planned next for the gargoyle.

In the chain above, Brooklyn didn't know how much longer he was going to last from just hanging for a few minutes. When he felt some strong jolts of pain going through his stomach, he winced and pulled in his legs up, gasping and squirming. "Oh! Let... me... down..." Brook gasped painfully.